Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: REVIEWS OF ITEMS I HAVE RECEIVED

@GCR18 wrote:

@lucymo I was either going to do a gold and silver bow or I was thinking something unexpected.  Don't know what that is, but I'll know it when I see it.  I may have to do some searching online to get a vision.  One is good.  He looks good standing in front of the gas fireplace, but I wouldn't keep him there.

@GCR18  That would be beautiful with gold/silver bow.  I saw some plaid gold/silver ribbon somewhere that I liked.  When you do him be sure to share.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl @LIG1@GCR18 glad all your items arrived in good condition and that you are happy with them. I love reading all the reviews. 

I am just waiting on the acorns and not sure not sure when I will get them. 

Trusted Contributor

mousiegirl:  I turn on one of my Luminara TSV  when that come and it died last night.

Trusted Contributor

mousiegirl:  I turn on one of my Luminara TSV  when they came and it died last night.  Their beautiful but with the special batteries and short light time I'm wondering if they are worth it. I will have to put in new batteries before the holidays are over.  I bought 5 sets.

Honored Contributor

@sweetee2 wrote:

mousiegirl:  I turn on one of my Luminara TSV  when that come and it died last night.

@sweetee2  I have heard that the battery life stinks, and don't know why Luminara would offer something that has such a poor battery life, but probably most people only leave their tree up for two weeks, so for them, it works, but for others like us, I leave mine up for two-three months, it stinks.

Trusted Contributor

Received the set of three candle rings and I really like them.  Most of the leaves, berry clusters and small pomegranite like berries and pinecones are positionable so they can be more compact or spread out.  They give a nice presence and all the fall colors are represented.  These are winners.  The other item I received is the pumpkin carriage.  This is a nice size that can be used as a table centerpiece.  I can see a lot of ways to decorate this.  The hinged rib is brilliant for giving more access to the inside. 

Honored Contributor

@DecorDiva wrote:

Received the set of three candle rings and I really like them.  Most of the leaves, berry clusters and small pomegranite like berries and pinecones are positionable so they can be more compact or spread out.  They give a nice presence and all the fall colors are represented.  These are winners.  The other item I received is the pumpkin carriage.  This is a nice size that can be used as a table centerpiece.  I can see a lot of ways to decorate this.  The hinged rib is brilliant for giving more access to the inside. 

@DecorDiva  Valerie's or Plow and Hearth carriage?

Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl- Valerie's carriage. I forgot that P&H was offering one as well.  I like that Valerie's has a more realistic pumpkin shape.

Respected Contributor

@DecorDiva wrote:

Darn (for me).  I canceled those rings.  I had ordered several items and was trying to cut out a few things.  The items I canceled I thought I'd look for as-is. 

Trusted Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:

@DecorDiva wrote:

Darn (for me).  I canceled those rings.  I had ordered several items and was trying to cut out a few things.  The items I canceled I thought I'd look for as-is. 

I had the same strategy, which is why I cancelled the order for the large copper pumpkin.  I will also be stalking some things on "as is".  Don't know when the new stuff will be listed there.  Nice candle rings are hard to find, so I was glad I ordered these.  If I see them listed, I'll let you know.