Honored Contributor

REVIEWS OF ITEMS I HAVE RECEIVED

Today, I received items I bought over two weeks ago.  H211921 hurricanes, one blue, one red, and two green, all very pretty and big; H211586 etched hurricanes, one set in green and one in red, beautiful; H211916 icy trees, only one bag had two drops in the bottom, the other two none had dropped off, but I havn't arranged them, will do that when I am ready to display, so more could fall, they are smaller than I thought; H209802 angels that match the poinsettia deer, are nice, will look nice with the deer, but without the deer, I wouldn't like them due to the coloring of the gowns, all of these items arrived today.

Items I received a while ago are the JR ladybug ornaments, lit peppermint candies, love these, the 2' Nutcracker, already mentioned this guy, very nice, Luminara TSV, also very nice, havn't tested the battery life, will do once the tree is up, VPH set of two candy trees, Valerie's set of five, I believe, lit Santa ornaments, love these, and the mosaic lit bell, very pretty.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: REVIEWS OF ITEMS I HAVE RECEIVED

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl, Wow I bet you've been busy but enjoying finally getting to have a look at your purchases.  Sounds like you were pretty lucky with not having much to return this CIJ. 

The only thing left for me to receive from QVC is the 2 fall items and the Slatkin GB house and 3-wicks.  Later will be better for me on the Slatkin items.  Fingers crossed that they won't get billed and shipped early.  LOL.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SHOPR wrote:

@mousiegirl, Wow I bet you've been busy but enjoying finally getting to have a look at your purchases.  Sounds like you were pretty lucky with not having much to return this CIJ. 

The only thing left for me to receive from QVC is the 2 fall items and the Slatkin GB house and 3-wicks.  Later will be better for me on the Slatkin items.  Fingers crossed that they won't get billed and shipped early.  LOL.

@SHOPR  I cancelled the two sets of the three wick as I looked around and saw that I have tons of jar candles that I have yet to burn, though the Slatkins are prettier than the jars, the jars are the scents I love.

Yes, I have everything stored and the boxes hidden from DH's view, lol, and will get those onto shelves in the garage tomorrow so he won't notice. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

You did well.  I received my as is Scott Brothers reindeer yesterday.  I'm scared to open it with all the reviews about broken legs.  Haha.  

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

You did well.  I received my as is Scott Brothers reindeer yesterday.  I'm scared to open it with all the reviews about broken legs.  Haha.  

@GCR18  I hope he is okay. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Wow!  You got a lot of nice items.  Glad the icy trees are in good shape.  I canceled mine.  Didn't want the dogs getting any beads that dropped off, and I wasn't sure about storing them.   They do look nice though.  Can't wait to see pics of your lovely displays come Christmastime!

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl I just opened him.  Everything is okay.  At the time, I had a choice of gold or brown.  My first instinct was to get brown, but I thought I'd step out on the wild side.  I think it probably sticks out more because there is a lot of brown in the room.  I'm happy with it.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well, I received my VPH items late this afternoon, faster than normal shipping! The Rocky Mount warehouse is on the ball!Smiley HappyHeart

The Magnolia, Leaf and Berry Wreath (H211487) is really beautiful and I've decided to hang it on the front of my mom's oak armoire.I picked up on that idea from Valerie. Also, I'm very happy that I only found a couple of loose berries in the box...it was obvious someone carefully wrapped the wreath in two layers of bubble wrap. 

Next, the 24" Oversized Metal Gourd (H211653)...another beauty.. I absolutley love this piece! Again, packaged very well with two layers of bubble wrap in a very sturdy box. For now, I decided to put this next to an antique wooden sled by the fireplace, but it'll probably go on the front porch later on. I'm really wishing now that I had picked up the matching pumpkin, especially after I didn't get the oversized metal one. 

And lastly, I received the Plow and Hearth windspinner (H211649)..again, packaged very well. I only found one small little spot where the paint was chipped, but not worth having to send it back. Besides, I can always touch it up with a drop of nail polish. 

Next up, my wagon for the front porch has been shipped in record time too! It's coming from Cali all the way across the country, so fingers crossed that it doesn't have any major damage!  

Respected Contributor

@LIG1 wrote:

Well, I received my VPH items late this afternoon, faster than normal shipping! The Rocky Mount warehouse is on the ball!Smiley HappyHeart

The Magnolia, Leaf and Berry Wreath (H211487) is really beautiful and I've decided to hang it on the front of my mom's oak armoire.I picked up on that idea from Valerie. Also, I'm very happy that I only found a couple of loose berries in the box...it was obvious someone carefully wrapped the wreath in two layers of bubblewrap. 

Next, the 24" Oversized Metal Gourd (H211653)...another beauty.. I absolutley love this piece! Again, packaged very well with two layers of bubble wrap in a very sturdy box. For now, I decided to put this next to an antique wooden sled by the fireplace, but it'll probably go on the front porch later on. I'm really wishing now that I had picked up the matching pumpkin, especially after I didn't get the oversized metal one. 

And lastly, I received the Plow and Hearth windspinner (H211649)..again, packaged very well. I only found one small little spot where the paint was chipped, but not worth having to send it back. Besides, I can always touch it up with a drop of nail polish. 

Next up, my wagon for the front porch has been shipped in record time too! It's coming from Cali all the way across the country, so fingers crossed that it doesn't have any major damage!  

Glad you are pleased with the items you got too!  I almost bought that wreath, was thinking of putting it on the mantel.   It looks beautifully done.  I was worried it'd look too yellow or orange though.  

Now I'm excited to get my gourd and pumpkins.  Don't give up hope.  Maybe you can get  the big pumpkin as is.  Good luck!  

Honored Contributor

@LIG1 wrote:

The Magnolia, Leaf and Berry Wreath (H211487) is really beautiful and I've decided to hang it on the front of my mom's oak armoire.I picked up on that idea from Valerie. Also, I'm very happy that I only found a couple of loose berries in the box...it was obvious someone carefully wrapped the wreath in two layers of bubblewrap. 

@LIG1  I'd say you hit a good luck streak with all of that coming in good condition.  I'm so happy for you hope you find just the right place for all of it.  It sounds like you had a plan when you ordered. 

I received Valerie's hurricane with the candle shelf today. I got the green one and it's really beautiful and in good condition.  I did receive one item this week that was shattered and  it's packed up ready to go to the usps.

I believe you ordered the set of acorns too.  I noticed  the tracking shows mine in Memphis so if UPS delivers I'll get them tomorrow, otherwise it will be Saturday.  I'm excited to see them. 

Everyone is having so much fun on here now with all the packages coming in.  Be sure to post about your items when they come in.