Respected Contributor

I have completed my Fall tree. I love it but must admit my mind is not on Fall this year but Christmas. I am working on my Christmas plans and will have lots of company this year.

The Fall tree will remain in my studio as we have too much going on to move it and most of my girlfriends love this space anyway.

It was a joy to work on. 

1971-RT.jpg

Trusted Contributor

that’s one gorgeous tree! and your house looks lovely too. from what i can see of it 😉

Esteemed Contributor

Wow! Wow! Wow!

Valued Contributor

Absolutely beautiful and, more importantly, welcoming.

I would love spending an afternoon reading a good book in this space.

Honored Contributor

Now I wish I had purchased the five foot version of the VPH slim tree when it had a Christmas in July price. I love your fall tree.

Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee,

Just beautiful! Thanks for posting,

http://llerrah.com/images2/fallgraphic.gif

Respected Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Now I wish I had purchased the five foot version of the VPH slim tree when it had a Christmas in July price. I love your fall tree.

@AuntG  I also ordered the five foot tree and will place it in my husband's study for Christmas. It will be a woodland tree.

Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee Your home is beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us. Gorgeous 

Respected Contributor

@Regal Bee. That is one special tree that you've created.  I bought the Valerie Parr Hill 5 ft. slim tree that I'm going to use for Christmas but I don't think mine will be able to be as beautiful as your fall tree--you have quite the artistic eye--can see it in all your pictures you have so graciously shared of your lovely home.

Trusted Contributor
@regalbee
Beautiful!