Honored Contributor

Stunning tree, and a gorgeous room you have there as well @Regal Bee!

Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee wrote:

Thanks, Ladies......I really appreciate your kind replies.

In answer to a couple of posters:  this tree will be dismantled in mid November and moved to the living room where it will decorated in a coastal theme. I will miss it though and have even considered purchasing another tree for the living room and leaving this one intact. Okay.......it is definitely a sickness. Smiley Tongue

@Regal Bee

No "sickness" just to be able to continue to enjoy for the hours expended in making it - I would leave it as is and I would buy another tree.  That's how my brain works!!!

Trusted Contributor

Just beautiful like everything else you do, @Regal Bee!

Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee

Just beautiful--looks professionally done!!!  

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

Your tree is so nice...I use a pencil tree most every year due to limited space. And I love a slim tree myself. I have Valerie's on check status now.  I need to just go ahead and get it, I've almost purchased it several times since July.

I have lots of those different types of the sunflowers you have on the tree, Love them.. so many good ideas, and they work well for Christmas and fall on your tree.

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~