Honored Contributor

Re: MY FALL DECOR 2019

[ Edited ]

@Oznell wrote:

So warm and colorful-- a wonderful visual collage!

Hey, have you been holding out on us, the furry owls?  Or are they a tried and true classic of yours.  So cute!   Love seeing your angels too....

@Oznell   I have bought quite a few owls lately, mostly from Christmas in Prescott.  The family of owls in the one picture, I couldn't resist, mom and baby attached.  I use the brown owls in Fall and the ornaments on my woodsy tree, the white owls at Christmas/Winter, and the grey owls on my silver decor tree, I switch the kitchen tree from gingerbread to silver every other year or so..

Honored Contributor

Just exquisite.

Honored Contributor

what a gorgeous collection of fall decorations, @mousiegirl  - I really enjoyed looking at all the photos.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl  Your dedication is amazing.  Everything is so pretty and festive!  The large sunflower arrangements--wow! 

This really caught my eye.  Is the vase an antique? Or another Zulily find? Lol

@mousiegirl wrote:

DSCF9020.JPG

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@mousiegirl  Your dedication is amazing.  Everything is so pretty and festive!  The large sunflower arrangements--wow! 

This really caught my eye.  Is the vase an antique? Or another Zulily find? Lol

@mousiegirl wrote:

DSCF9020.JPG

@SHOPR   Thank you.  I totally missed posting a picture of another vase of larger colorful sunflowers, and an enormous arrangement in the bedroom, did take a picture of this, but it doesn't do the arrangement justice, so I didn't post it.  It has a creamy white type of flower that I havn't seen before, Shoa Bells, with enormous copper/green magnolia leaves stems, a showstopper.

The vase with the pumpkin sprigs, Home Goods.  It has a top.  I used to keep the Italian wrapped almond cookies in it, but it dawned on me while decorating that I could use it for a vase.  I bought another jug with two handles, Italian, a month ago at Home Goods, and it will be a vase next Fall, as it has Fall leaves all over.

Esteemed Contributor

The white bedroom arrangement sounds beautiful, @mousiegirl.  There is no Home Goods near enough for me to shop more than once every couple of years.   I tell myself it's for the best, because I don't need to be constantly tempted, which, as you know, is also why I try to avoid Zulily.  

Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Such lovely displays, and I especially like your owls.  Your home is truly a labor of love.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl , 

You are very dedicated to your home, and it shows. Very lovely. Thank you for sharing. 

my-home-sweet-home-cute-home_6997-1936.jpg

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl 

Wow!

I especially love the critters nestled in your decorations. 

Honored Contributor

@wilma wrote:

@mousiegirl 

Wow!

I especially love the critters nestled in your decorations. 

@wilma   Critters, real and faux, have always been nestled in my life. Smiley Happy