Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl  Everything looks very pretty and like you put a lot of Heart into it. I always enjoy seeing your pics whether they be home or garden. I've had fall decor up for a while though I didn't plan it that way. I said I wasn't going to do it back in the beginning of September but I did. It seems it's been up forever lol though I love it.

@colliemom4   I put mine out early September too, but I have been tweaking along the way, and discovered after I posted the pictures, that some items didn't appear, such as a small, chubby sleeping owl that is sitting on the burgundy velvet pumpkin next to the mouse on the pumpkin, he must have fallen over, lol, but he is there now.

I am becoming antsy to put Christmas decor out as some new picks and figures arrive, but I am also getting  ready for DH's office move from SF to our rec room, which flooring was laid a few weeks ago, so moving things downstairs that were in the room before the new floor, etc., is keeping me beyond busy, but the day after thanksgiving, down with Fall, and up with gingerbread decor, didn't put it out last year, after supervising DH, lol.

@mousiegirl  LOL about supervising DH. I do know exactly how that is. I'm ready to put some Christmas decor up myself and will do it shortly after Thanksgiving. I'm not going to do much but it's still work. It does sound like you have your hands full. I hope you get it all straightened out soon. I have a little bit of gingerbread decor. I don't know where some of it is LOL.