Honored Contributor

It certainly is evident that you love to decorate and love Holidays. You put so much time and hard work into all the seasons.

Now it's time to sit back and enjoy....till the next Holiday or seasonWoman LOL

Absoutely Magical...Happy Easter! 

Respected Contributor

Thank you for sharing.You worked hard and it shows.Absolutely beautiful!

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl!WOW!  Spectacular!!!  Your really have a flair for decorating.  I love itHeart

Thank you for sharing.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl 

thanks for sharing!  I can see all those beautiful pieces & bunnies just fine -- plus, you know those darn bunnies just keep multiplying😉

Your fairy collection is wonderful too!

Happy Spring & Happy Easter 🌷🐇🐰

Super Contributor

@mousiegirl

So lovely! It’s a bunny wonderland! Thank you for inviting us in!

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl, Your Easter decor display is amazing.  I think the fairies are a very unusual touch.  Do you purchase them locally or from mail order?  

Frequent Contributor

@mousiegirl WOW!  What gorgeous displays.  You must have the patience of a Saint to pack/un-pack all those decorations and then display them so wonderfully!  Thanks for sharing!

Honored Contributor

@qshpr89 wrote:

@mousiegirl WOW!  What gorgeous displays.  You must have the patience of a Saint to pack/un-pack all those decorations and then display them so wonderfully!  Thanks for sharing!

@qshpr89   Thank you. Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

@mousiegirl, Your Easter decor display is amazing.  I think the fairies are a very unusual touch.  Do you purchase them locally or from mail order?  

@PamfromCT   Thank you. Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy  I buy most fairies and fairy garden items at zulily, but also The Fairy Garden, and here and there if zulily doesn't have the items I want, but it has most.

I have an enormous collection for all seasons, but the largest is the summer.  I don't put it out every year, as I have other displays, so I rotate.

Honored Contributor

@Zsazsa wrote:

@mousiegirl

So lovely! It’s a bunny wonderland! Thank you for inviting us in!

@Zsazsa   Thank you.  Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy  I have a ;large collection of bunnies of all colors, sizes, composition, and positions.