Honored Contributor

Re: MY EASTER DECOR 2019

@Hoovermom wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Hoovermom wrote:

@mousiegirl :  I love all of your decorations.  I noticed "Father Time" figurine that looks awesome.  Where did you find him?

@Hoovermom   Thank you. Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy

If you are speaking of the green figure holding animals, someone posted today that it is St. Francis, on ebay.  It arrived with a few critters broken off the bottom, but they can be glued back if I can find them, and the cross missing, so the seller just refunded me the entire cost.  It is one of Jim's garden pieces, but it will remain inside here.  It is listed now on ebay.

@mousiegirl :  Thank you so much, off to ebay to look.  Enjoy all of your decorating!!!

@Hoovermom   Did you find him on ebay?  There were some amazing prices and if I didn't already have one, I would have jumped on one with the lower price.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl :  I couldn't find one like your with the high polish look and almost pastels if I am making sense.  Did you find a similar one?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Hoovermom wrote:

@mousiegirl :  I couldn't find one like your with the high polish look and almost pastels if I am making sense.  Did you find a similar one?

@Hoovermom   Is this what you are speaking of?  If so, it is still on ebay,  Jim Shore "Lord Make Me an Instrument of Your Peace" product #4007547

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Hoovermom wrote:

@Hoovermom   Is this what you are speaking of?  If so, it is still on ebay,  Jim Shore "Lord Make Me an Instrument of Your Peace" product #4007547

Thank you @mousiegirl :  I am having to set up a new account with them.....will let you know.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl

I came back to look at your displays again - so beautiful!!!

Is the bunny with the paw print egg "Charming Tails"?

I thought it was a mouse at first glance.

Really, really cute!!!

Honored Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@mousiegirl

I came back to look at your displays again - so beautiful!!!

Is the bunny with the paw print egg "Charming Tails"?

I thought it was a mouse at first glance.

Really, really cute!!!

@ChiliPepper   Thank you. Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy  Yes, Charming Tails, I have tons, for every season, so sneak them in most displays.  Years ago, I was looking for rubber stamps on ebay and came across these.  I laughed myself silly as I scrolled down only to find a funnier one each time, so needless to say, I have tons of those also, LOL.  DD and I make cards with them, and I also use them in scrapbooking.