Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 27,909
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: MY EASTER DECOR 2019


@Hoovermom wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Hoovermom wrote:

@mousiegirl :  I love all of your decorations.  I noticed "Father Time" figurine that looks awesome.  Where did you find him?


 

 

@Hoovermom   Thank you. Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy

 

If you are speaking of the green figure holding animals, someone posted today that it is St. Francis, on ebay.  It arrived with a few critters broken off the bottom, but they can be glued back if I can find them, and the cross missing, so the seller just refunded me the entire cost.  It is one of Jim's garden pieces, but it will remain inside here.  It is listed now on ebay.


@mousiegirl :  Thank you so much, off to ebay to look.  Enjoy all of your decorating!!!


 

 

@Hoovermom   Did you find him on ebay?  There were some amazing prices and if I didn't already have one, I would have jumped on one with the lower price.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,070
Registered: ‎03-19-2010

Re: MY EASTER DECOR 2019

@mousiegirl :  I couldn't find one like your with the high polish look and almost pastels if I am making sense.  Did you find a similar one?

Honored Contributor
Posts: 27,909
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: MY EASTER DECOR 2019

[ Edited ]

@Hoovermom wrote:

@mousiegirl :  I couldn't find one like your with the high polish look and almost pastels if I am making sense.  Did you find a similar one?


 

 

@Hoovermom   Is this what you are speaking of?  If so, it is still on ebay,  Jim Shore "Lord Make Me an Instrument of Your Peace" product #4007547

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,070
Registered: ‎03-19-2010

Re: MY EASTER DECOR 2019


@mousiegirl wrote:

@Hoovermom wrote:

@mousiegirl :  I couldn't find one like your with the high polish look and almost pastels if I am making sense.  Did you find a similar one?


 

 

@Hoovermom   Is this what you are speaking of?  If so, it is still on ebay,  Jim Shore "Lord Make Me an Instrument of Your Peace" product #4007547


Thank you @mousiegirl :  I am having to set up a new account with them.....will let you know.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,235
Registered: ‎01-16-2015

Re: MY EASTER DECOR 2019

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl

 

I came back to look at your displays again - so beautiful!!!

 

Is the bunny with the paw print egg "Charming Tails"?

 

I thought it was a mouse at first glance.

 

Really, really cute!!!

Honored Contributor
Posts: 27,909
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: MY EASTER DECOR 2019


@ChiliPepper wrote:

@mousiegirl

 

I came back to look at your displays again - so beautiful!!!

 

Is the bunny with the paw print egg "Charming Tails"?

 

I thought it was a mouse at first glance.

 

Really, really cute!!!


 

 

@ChiliPepper   Thank you. Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy  Yes, Charming Tails, I have tons, for every season, so sneak them in most displays.  Years ago, I was looking for rubber stamps on ebay and came across these.  I laughed myself silly as I scrolled down only to find a funnier one each time, so needless to say, I have tons of those also, LOL.  DD and I make cards with them, and I also use them in scrapbooking.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,195
Registered: ‎12-13-2010

Re: MY EASTER DECOR 2019


@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo   Easter is now posted. Smiley Happy


@mousiegirl, I'm just checking to see if you've posted yet.  It is beyond amazing.  I love everything, the bunnies, flowers and the little fairies.  I would love to see this in person since the camera can only capture so much.  I'd love to see it all up close at the same time.  Girl, you are talented, the flowers are used to perfection too.  Where did you find such nice flowers?  I'll be looking back at the pictures again and again.  Thanks for posting and tagging me, I do so enjoy your seasonal decorating.  You've made me smile and thatr's worth so much.  Enjoy. 

 

It's time to get outside and do some work.  It was 80 here today but  thunderstorms are forecast for tomorrow and a bit cooler for a couple days.  Daylilies will bloom next month here, and I love them.

Take care of yourself and don't buy too many more daylilies to pot.  LOL


 

 

@lucymo   Thank you so much. Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy

 

I hope all is well with you.

 

It was sunny but so windy today, so gardened a little bit, HATE wind.  I have to get the tomato plants in asap, weeded some of the pots today.

 

My strawberry plants have green berries already, warmer Winter than usual.

 

I bought the flowers at Michael's many years ago.  If you can see the pink glitter leaf branches, those are Valerie's which I bought "as is."  The dark pink hydrangeas were bought at guess where, lol, zulily.

 

I bought some Daylilies earlier this year, usually wait until Fall, from Oakes, and that is it.  I just have to not go looking, that is how I get into trouble.  I may have mentioned that I gave divisions of Daylilies, Irises, and many other plants to someone, but everything has now grown back, lol, I think the dividing invigorated them.

 

Take care

 

@mousiegirl, I hope you're doing great and enjoying the daylilies.  I thought of you this CIJ day.  I did buy the large set of snowmen with plaid hats and the Peace nativity.  I needed them like I need a hole in the head.  I'm sure I'm done for the season unless they have some gorgeous Polar Bears.  I'm doing quite well, not back where I'd like to be but glad to be able to do a few things. Take care.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 27,909
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: MY EASTER DECOR 2019

@lucymo   I am glad that you are doing better, but what a long ordeal it has been, so sorry for this.

 

Yes, I am enjoying the daylilies, each day a surprise.  This year, my plant buying frenzy has been hostas.  I never realized how many colors/variations and textures there are in the thousands of hostas available.  I have been buying some here and there throughout the years, but never discovered the companies I have this year with so many varieties, amazing how many there are.

 

I have also bought quite a few fuchsias, the hardy garden, no hanging basket types, more food for the hummers. Smiley Happy

 

Last year, I put begonias on the deck, and this year some hostas and ferns have joined them, looks very nice.  I find hostas and ferns make me feel cooler in hot weather just looking at them, and the hot weather is just around the corner so says Acuweather, though it has been wrong before, but I watch it like a hawk, lol, so dreading 80's and especially 90's, no air conditioning in the house.

 

All I bought during CIJ is another set of Valerie's red mercury red glass lit cardinals, one set wasn't enough, Valerie's skiing gingerbread men, truffles for DD, the chocoholic, and the seasoning salts, pretty good, don't you think. This is the first year I havn't been in the mood for Christmas, so involved in the garden, but of course I watched Valerie's shows, somewhat, as I really do not want to buy more decor, and I really should not watch any of her shows coming up, but I will, lol, because I am afraid that I will see something I must have, usually it is her garlands, but I do have enough.

 

 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,195
Registered: ‎12-13-2010

Re: MY EASTER DECOR 2019


@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo   I am glad that you are doing better, but what a long ordeal it has been, so sorry for this.

 

Yes, I am enjoying the daylilies, each day a surprise.  This year, my plant buying frenzy has been hostas.  I never realized how many colors/variations and textures there are in the thousands of hostas available.  I have been buying some here and there throughout the years, but never discovered the companies I have this year with so many varieties, amazing how many there are.

 

I have also bought quite a few fuchsias, the hardy garden, no hanging basket types, more food for the hummers. Smiley Happy

 

Last year, I put begonias on the deck, and this year some hostas and ferns have joined them, looks very nice.  I find hostas and ferns make me feel cooler in hot weather just looking at them, and the hot weather is just around the corner so says Acuweather, though it has been wrong before, but I watch it like a hawk, lol, so dreading 80's and especially 90's, no air conditioning in the house.

 

All I bought during CIJ is another set of Valerie's red mercury red glass lit cardinals, one set wasn't enough, Valerie's skiing gingerbread men, truffles for DD, the chocoholic, and the seasoning salts, pretty good, don't you think. This is the first year I havn't been in the mood for Christmas, so involved in the garden, but of course I watched Valerie's shows, somewhat, as I really do not want to buy more decor, and I really should not watch any of her shows coming up, but I will, lol, because I am afraid that I will see something I must have, usually it is her garlands, but I do have enough.

 

@mousiegirl  I'm never on here so I'm sorry to be so late answering your post.  I'm doing quirte well and have been decorating for fall even though the temps are in the 90's.

I can't believe you didn't load up on all of the decor that was shown during CIJ.  I bought the centerpiece in the Autumn Beauty since I have the garlands, wreath and picks.  I do love the new addition, looks great on our dining table.  I thought it was a bit on the pricey side but I went for it. Most of Valerie's products have reached a price level that I think before I buy now.  I still watch her shows though.  I have downsized my decor  but still have too much for fall & Christmas.  I think of you when I see Annalee dolls.  They are so cute.

I haven't been doing much gardening.  Hostas are a favorite of mine too.  I have some that are really huge that came from Paradise Gardens in TN before they went out of business.

Yes, I won't ever be the same since the anesthesia incident but I'm going to enjoy what I like to do as much as I can.  Life should be fun and pleasant and that's my goal always.  I love laughter from people not long faces.  LOL

I wish I could spend some time with you in your gardens but I'll check for pictures when I can.  Take care and enjoy the blooms of your labor.  Sounds fantastic.

 


 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,161
Registered: ‎03-12-2010

Re: MY EASTER DECOR 2019


@lucymo Good to see you posting!