Reply
Valued Contributor
Posts: 821
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: MY EASTER DECOR 2019

So pretty

Honored Contributor
Posts: 26,124
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: MY EASTER DECOR 2019


@DREAMON wrote:

@mousiegirl ,

So what is next....do you decorate for the Summer, Patriotic Holidays....this must take so much time and patience. I know it does.

I put away my Easter decor the week after Easter and replace it with my Summer themed things till September. I do put out flags and just a few patriotic things for the Summer Holidays.

Looking forward to your next display.


 

 

@DREAMON   I decorate for all seasons except the 4th of July, St. Patrick's Day, and Valentines Day.

 

I normally put large displays on the kitchen table, but this year I have a lot to do around the garden and house, so when I decorated for Easter on the Island, I put out my Fairy garden on the kitchen table, so now only have to put out a small summer Fairy display when I remove Easter.  Most Fairy garden items are in their own boxes, so time consuming but easy.

 

I don't always have a Halloween display since DD isn't here, but every other year or so I put out a Halloween Fairy garden which always includes normal sized items, the same with Christmas.  I have so much decor that I have to rotate so  whatever I feel like doing, that is the display that is created.  Fall and Christmas are the largest displays, Christmas in many rooms, the rest contained in the kitchen for now. 

 

Easter will come down the day after, and Summer will come out on the island.  

 

I will be posting pictures of the Fairy garden.  It isn't as wonderful as the first I created as I havn't put nearly as much in it this year, but it is good enough when I don't have the time.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,408
Registered: ‎11-08-2014

Re: MY EASTER DECOR 2019

So sweet, so spring-like @mousiegirl!  I love all the little fairies and sprites, as well as bunnies and flowers-- lends such a romantic air...

Honored Contributor
Posts: 26,124
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: MY EASTER DECOR 2019


@oznell wrote:

So sweet, so spring-like @mousiegirl!  I love all the little fairies and sprites, as well as bunnies and flowers-- lends such a romantic air...


 

 

@oznell   Thank you. Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,426
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: MY EASTER DECOR 2019


@mousiegirl wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

@mousiegirl ,

So what is next....do you decorate for the Summer, Patriotic Holidays....this must take so much time and patience. I know it does.

I put away my Easter decor the week after Easter and replace it with my Summer themed things till September. I do put out flags and just a few patriotic things for the Summer Holidays.

Looking forward to your next display.


 

 

@DREAMON   I decorate for all seasons except the 4th of July, St. Patrick's Day, and Valentines Day.

 

I normally put large displays on the kitchen table, but this year I have a lot to do around the garden and house, so when I decorated for Easter on the Island, I put out my Fairy garden on the kitchen table, so now only have to put out a small summer Fairy display when I remove Easter.  Most Fairy garden items are in their own boxes, so time consuming but easy.

 

I don't always have a Halloween display since DD isn't here, but every other year or so I put out a Halloween Fairy garden which always includes normal sized items, the same with Christmas.  I have so much decor that I have to rotate so  whatever I feel like doing, that is the display that is created.  Fall and Christmas are the largest displays, Christmas in many rooms, the rest contained in the kitchen for now. 

 

Easter will come down the day after, and Summer will come out on the island.  

 

I will be posting pictures of the Fairy garden.  It isn't as wonderful as the first I created as I havn't put nearly as much in it this year, but it is good enough when I don't have the time.


@mousiegirl ,

Looking forward to your Summer Display..thank you for filling me in on your agendaWoman Happy

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,193
Registered: ‎12-13-2010

Re: MY EASTER DECOR 2019


@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo   Easter is now posted. Smiley Happy


@mousiegirl, I'm just checking to see if you've posted yet.  It is beyond amazing.  I love everything, the bunnies, flowers and the little fairies.  I would love to see this in person since the camera can only capture so much.  I'd love to see it all up close at the same time.  Girl, you are talented, the flowers are used to perfection too.  Where did you find such nice flowers?  I'll be looking back at the pictures again and again.  Thanks for posting and tagging me, I do so enjoy your seasonal decorating.  You've made me smile and thatr's worth so much.  Enjoy. 

 

It's time to get outside and do some work.  It was 80 here today but  thunderstorms are forecast for tomorrow and a bit cooler for a couple days.  Daylilies will bloom next month here, and I love them.

Take care of yourself and don't buy too many more daylilies to pot.  LOL

Honored Contributor
Posts: 26,124
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: MY EASTER DECOR 2019


@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo   Easter is now posted. Smiley Happy


@mousiegirl, I'm just checking to see if you've posted yet.  It is beyond amazing.  I love everything, the bunnies, flowers and the little fairies.  I would love to see this in person since the camera can only capture so much.  I'd love to see it all up close at the same time.  Girl, you are talented, the flowers are used to perfection too.  Where did you find such nice flowers?  I'll be looking back at the pictures again and again.  Thanks for posting and tagging me, I do so enjoy your seasonal decorating.  You've made me smile and thatr's worth so much.  Enjoy. 

 

It's time to get outside and do some work.  It was 80 here today but  thunderstorms are forecast for tomorrow and a bit cooler for a couple days.  Daylilies will bloom next month here, and I love them.

Take care of yourself and don't buy too many more daylilies to pot.  LOL


 

 

@lucymo   Thank you so much. Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy

 

I hope all is well with you.

 

It was sunny but so windy today, so gardened a little bit, HATE wind.  I have to get the tomato plants in asap, weeded some of the pots today.

 

My strawberry plants have green berries already, warmer Winter than usual.

 

I bought the flowers at Michael's many years ago.  If you can see the pink glitter leaf branches, those are Valerie's which I bought "as is."  The dark pink hydrangeas were bought at guess where, lol, zulily.

 

I bought some Daylilies earlier this year, usually wait until Fall, from Oakes, and that is it.  I just have to not go looking, that is how I get into trouble.  I may have mentioned that I gave divisions of Daylilies, Irises, and many other plants to someone, but everything has now grown back, lol, I think the dividing invigorated them.

 

Take care. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,942
Registered: ‎03-19-2010

Re: MY EASTER DECOR 2019

@mousiegirl :  I love all of your decorations.  I noticed "Father Time" figurine that looks awesome.  Where did you find him?

Honored Contributor
Posts: 26,124
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: MY EASTER DECOR 2019

[ Edited ]

@Hoovermom wrote:

@mousiegirl :  I love all of your decorations.  I noticed "Father Time" figurine that looks awesome.  Where did you find him?


 

 

@Hoovermom   Thank you. Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy

 

If you are speaking of the green figure holding animals, someone posted today that it is St. Francis, on ebay.  It arrived with a few critters broken off the bottom, but they can be glued back if I can find them, and the cross missing, so the seller just refunded me the entire cost.  It is one of Jim's garden pieces, but it will remain inside here.  It is listed now on ebay.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,942
Registered: ‎03-19-2010

Re: MY EASTER DECOR 2019


@mousiegirl wrote:

@Hoovermom wrote:

@mousiegirl :  I love all of your decorations.  I noticed "Father Time" figurine that looks awesome.  Where did you find him?


 

 

@Hoovermom   Thank you. Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy

 

If you are speaking of the green figure holding animals, someone posted today that it is St. Francis, on ebay.  It arrived with a few critters broken off the bottom, but they can be glued back if I can find them, and the cross missing, so the seller just refunded me the entire cost.  It is one of Jim's garden pieces, but it will remain inside here.  It is listed now on ebay.


@mousiegirl :  Thank you so much, off to ebay to look.  Enjoy all of your decorating!!!