Honored Contributor

Jim Shore Pieces Arrived.....

[ Edited ]

I got my Jim Shore items from his last show......

The basket is beautifully done, just love all the critters---the details are awesome especially on the tiny animals.  As one reviewer noted the piece had an odor, I don't know if it was from the plastic bag put around the piece in addition to the styrofoam....or something in the basket manufacturing....I'm letting it air out....

Jim Shore Heartwood Creek 15th Annual White Woodland Easter Basket - H218410

I also bought the mini bunny....the face is adorable...so nicely done...love the details and quilt mottling pattern on the body no odor on this piece....

Jim Shore Mini Bunny Figurine 3.75 Inch Multi

I got the auto-delivery Woodland Angel With Cardinals, she is so much prettier in person, her face is just beautiful.  I love the details on her dress...cant wait for 

the rest of the series....No odor on this one either....

Jim Shore Heartwood Creek White Woodland Angelwith Cardinals

And lastly I got the Americana Bird.She's very cute nicely done..I plan to put her out with my JS Patriotic Angel and JS Americana Basket along with a red, white, and blue floral arrangement...no odor on this piece either

Jim Shore Heartwood Creek Red, White & BlueBird

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: Jim Shore Pieces Arrived.....

Wouldn't you love to have some of his original carvings?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

Wouldn't you love to have some of his original carvings?

@Kachina624 

Oh yes, and would love to see Jim create the original piece too...it was amazing how he talked about how he gets a subject matter and creates an idea in his mind right then and there...what a talented artist!!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Spurt  All very nice. I love Jim Shore. Enjoy!

Trusted Contributor

That little bird I find especially endearing.

Respected Contributor

I’m glad you love all your pieces. I got the basket and Woodland angel too and love them!! Beautiful. I can’t wait for the other angels. By the way, I noticed no odd scent.

The bird is so cute! Wish I had gotten the patriotic angel last year and I would’ve picked up the bird to go with.

Enjoy your new pieces!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@crazycockermom wrote:
I’m glad you love all your pieces. I got the basket and Woodland angel too and love them!! Beautiful. I can’t wait for the other angels. By the way, I noticed no odd scent.

The bird is so cute! Wish I had gotten the patriotic angel last year and I would’ve picked up the bird to go with.

Enjoy your new pieces!

@crazycockermom 

Let me tell you ---that Patriotic Angel is a beautiful piece....the folds in the dress look almost like real fabric.....I leave her out for my summer decor....Memorial day, Flag Day and the 4th of July !!!

Patriotic Angel w/Flag DressPatriotic Angel w/Flag Dress

Honored Contributor

Everything is so pretty.  I have his Easter basket from a few years back so I didn’t get the new one.  I also have several other pieces too.

I have the pretty patriotic bird in my cart 🛒. I’m trying so hard not to buy much because I’m downsizing!!

@Spurt 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@OKPrincess wrote:

Everything is so pretty.  I have his Easter basket from a few years back so I didn’t get the new one.  I also have several other pieces too.

I have the pretty patriotic bird in my cart 🛒. I’m trying so hard not to buy much because I’m downsizing!!

@Spurt 

@OKPrincess wrote:

@Spurt 

@OKPrincess 

I said the same thing, I'm down sizing and decluttering....but I can't resist Jim's pieces....I do have other decor things set aside to donate ...And the bird isn't a large piece....at least that's my rationalization LOL!

Honored Contributor

@Spurt 

This is the one I have. Thanks for sharing.  These pieces are so small they don’t count when decluttering.

image.jpg