Honored Contributor

Jim Shore bunny family - "As Is"

[ Edited ]

H219198

I don't recall ever seeing Jim Shore in the "as is" section.

Fairly large piece.

Description

Destined to become an Easter "hare-loom," this adorable bunny family figurine makes a charming holiday centerpiece. From the Heartwood Creek Collection by Jim Shore.

Original item is H214521. This product may be a customer return, vendor sample, or on-air display and is not in its originally manufactured condition. It may not be new. In some instances, these items are repackaged by QVC.

• Title: Hares to Family
  • Made of stone resin to resemble carved wood
  • Measures approximately 8-1/4"H x 5-1/4"L x 3-1/2"W
  • Imported

h219198 (1).jpg

Respected Contributor

Re: Jim Shore bunny family - "As Is"

That is really cute.

I don't recall ever seeing Lock & Lock, Barefoot Dreams, or Jim Shore items in the "as is" either. 

Lock & Lock is starting to appear in the "lunchtime specials" so that is good news - just wish the shipping was free. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

They are cute.

Respected Contributor

Thought that was a cute item but waited too long to purchase and when I finally decided to buy it was sold out !

Honored Contributor

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

Thought that was a cute item but waited too long to purchase and when I finally decided to buy it was sold out !

That happens to me a lot.

Regular Contributor

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

@GAQShopr53 

I also thought about getting this bunny family as is but then I went to E**y and found out that I could purchase a NEW one for about $5 more (compared to the as is price + shipping and taxes) so I decided against the "as is". So you might check out Ebay if you really want this piece.

Respected Contributor

@laj3169 wrote:

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

@GAQShopr53 

I also thought about getting this bunny family as is but then I went to E**y and found out that I could purchase a NEW one for about $5 more (compared to the as is price + shipping and taxes) so I decided against the "as is". So you might check out Ebay if you really want this piece.

Thanks @laj3169  I will check it out!

Honored Contributor

@laj3169 

@GAQShopr53 

I’m glad you found a deal on this cutie.

When I checked e-b*y, they were 45.00 & up.

Regular Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@laj3169 

@GAQShopr53 

I’m glad you found a deal on this cutie.

When I checked e-b*y, they were 45.00 & up.

@ChiliPepper 

If you put in Jim Shore Hares To Family, a vendor comes up for $43.11 with free shipping and free returns. I kinda guessed at the as is total price of about $38.00 with shipping and tax included. For me, I'd rather have a new item for about $5.00 more than take a chance on as is. But that's was just my thought. I hope you get a perfect one!!

Honored Contributor

FYI:

I just saw the Jim Shore bunny family is available in the "as is" section.  #h219198.  $29.50

I don't know if they change what's available each day.