Honored Contributor

VALERIE'S SNEAK PEEK THIS WEEK

Valerie Parr Hill added 96 new photos to the album: House to Home February 20-22nd Sneak Peek.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: VALERIE'S SNEAK PEEK THIS WEEK

Thanks .... everything is beautiful!!!!!

Respected Contributor

That darned bunny pulling the carrot cart is calling my name 😫.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl , I got the email too, and I found a set of beautiful bunnies I want, but the #H217934 says it's not available!Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

So many pretty and cute things!

@mousiegirl 

Thanks for sharing 🐇👯

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

There are some bunnies calling my name too.  Can't wait until they are available to order.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Hooty wrote:

@mousiegirl , I got the email too, and I found a set of beautiful bunnies I want, but the #H217934 says it's not available!Smiley Sad

@Hooty   They are available, but not until show day.  Q should not say "sold out," should say not availabe yet.

I never receive an email, I just go to facebook.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl  Spring has sprung! Love the ****** willow candle rings! I'm in the market and want to see them in a demo. I'm pretty much fixed for everything else but, who knows? Thanks for posting!

Well, I just saw what the gatekeepers did to my posting, so here's the pic. Do they not know what p***y willows are?

candle rings.jpg

Respected Contributor

I shouldn't have looked. I'm really liking the foil wrapped egg items, especially the candle rings and the topiary.

Super Contributor

Thanks for sharing the link! I'm eyeing H218269 Hydrangea, Peony and Tulip Arrangement in Metal Pitcher! Not sure what color, but I like it! Thanks again for sharing!