Honored Contributor

Re: Jim Shore Pieces Arrived.....

[ Edited ]

@OKPrincess wrote:

@Spurt 

This is the one I have. Thanks for sharing.  These pieces are so small they don’t count when decluttering.

image.jpg

@OKPrincess 

That's a beautiful basket...I love the bird hanging down and those eggs are adorable

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@OKPrincess wrote:

@Spurt 

This is the one I have. Thanks for sharing.  These pieces are so small they don’t count when decluttering.

image.jpg

I have this basket among others lol.

Honored Contributor

@Spurt 

I don't have any of his pieces but they are beautiful.  I normally don't watch his shows but this time I had tv on -- what a fascinating and talented artist he is.  I enjoyed listening to the way he described how he designs & more importantly, loves his family.  

A simple & humble man, very enjoyable!  Oh I see Jill has your basket on Q2 now.

Respected Contributor

@Spurt
Ah yes, love that angel. Dress is gorgeous. If it ever becomes available again, I don’t want to miss out, again.

@OKPrincess
Love the Easter basket with the bluebird hanging! Love the eggs too. So pretty!!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Spurt 

Those are all GREAT pieces I love/want them all!!! I'm so glad you love them!

Have you found spots for your new goodies?

I am really interested in getting a couple of his patriotic pieces next. That patriotic angel is seriously amazing!!!

I got my shamrock (WM) last week & am waiting on my Canadian goose (Zulily) - it was shipped Monday.

lf.jpg

s-l500.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Spurt   Mine are due today.  This is the first I have ever heard of an odor on a Jim Shore item, hope it airs out.

Regular Contributor

I just noticed there are a few new Easter pieces listed. Really cute.

Honored Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@Spurt 

Those are all GREAT pieces I love/want them all!!! I'm so glad you love them!

Have you found spots for your new goodies?

I am really interested in getting a couple of his patriotic pieces next. That patriotic angel is seriously amazing!!!

I got my shamrock (WM) last week & am waiting on my Canadian goose (Zulily) - it was shipped Monday.

lf.jpg

s-l500.jpg

@ChiliPepper 

I love your pieces, especially the details on that goose!!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom  @ChiliPepper 

The Patriotic Angel is going to be avilable on Jim's website 4/12/19.....The angel's official title is Patriotic Angel With Flag Dress....

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt   Mine are due today.  This is the first I have ever heard of an odor on a Jim Shore item, hope it airs out.

@mousiegirl 

In all my years of collecting Jim Shore this was the first time an item ever had an odor, and the basket was the only piece....strange....