New Contributor

I would really appreciate if Jill would quit taking over Valerie’s shows and let her talk. That’s why I watch Valerie. When Jill is on I absolutely cannot stand to listen and always have to mute my tv. I’m not trying to be mean but it just grates on my nerves how she constantly usurps Valerie. 

Honored Contributor

@hrbdn

I totally agree, Jill just monpolizes and takes over the show, she won't let Valerie speak and share her ideas!!!!  I WANT TO HEAR VALERIE NOT JILL!!! Woman Mad

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Not gonna happen.

Trusted Contributor

Also, it would be nice if the hosts dressed up a little while they are hosting these holiday shows.  Most of them have been in drab blah colors and outfits.  

Respected Contributor

I always enjoy Jill Bauer and ditto for Valerie.  I think they work well together and have been watching the entire time they've been on tonight.  Jill always seems sincere, knowledgeable and well prepared.

I love the holidays and have been "pre-shopping" all month since the kickoff so that I don't miss out on what I really want to round out my decorations and presents for December. 

Valued Contributor

@aroc3435

I  agree I do not why everyrone piles on Jill.  

Trusted Contributor

People that don't like Jill always say this.  I think Jill does this with every show.

Regular Contributor

I’ve noticed how much she’s interrupting and came on to the forum to see if anyone else commented on it. It’s really intolerable. 

Honored Contributor

@walkingal wrote:

Also, it would be nice if the hosts dressed up a little while they are hosting these holiday shows.  Most of them have been in drab blah colors and outfits.  

I was just saying to my mom how they used to wear holiday themed clothing during CIJ and don't do that anymore.

Honored Contributor

I like Jill but she's definitely an "Alpha Host".  She must always let everyone know she's in charge and the most knowledgeable.  She does her homework though.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment