Respected Contributor

@MUO wrote:

I didn't see this show, but I did watch some of the Mackenzie Childs show after. There was zero chemistry between Jen and Rebecca Proctor. Jen dominated and Rebecca seemed ill at ease. I watched some of it and then gave up. 

@MUO Yes, I have to agree. the poor woman couldn't get a word in. I like Alberti with the Mackenzie Childs representative much better Woman Frustrated

Trusted Contributor

Re: Jen Coffey as host

[ Edited ]

Each host and many vendors seem to develop a script that gets repeated over and over again.  Think Kim Gravel with MON-EY or others who say AMAZING all the time.  It can be hard to watch a host when you know what he or she is going to say before it's even said.  Believe me, I wouldn't want their jobs.  I mean how many different ways CAN you describe liquid knit?  LOLOLOL.

Honored Contributor

@Estellee wrote:

@MUO wrote:

I didn't see this show, but I did watch some of the Mackenzie Childs show after. There was zero chemistry between Jen and Rebecca Proctor. Jen dominated and Rebecca seemed ill at ease. I watched some of it and then gave up. 

@MUO Yes, I have to agree. the poor woman couldn't get a word in. I like Alberti with the Mackenzie Childs representative much better Woman Frustrated

@Estellee   Yes, Alberti and the Maclenzie Childs brand rep were sensational together.  I love them paired together.

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Estellee wrote:

@MUO wrote:

@Estellee   Yes, Alberti and the Maclenzie Childs brand rep were sensational together.  I love them paired together.

@Caaareful Shopper I think Alberti has been on with her a few times already. I felt bad for the brand representative on this last show with JC.

Honored Contributor

No--she is annoying---I don't watch her anytime.

Honored Contributor

I liked when MC was on ShopHQ much better,  The set was absolutely gorgeous and Rebecca was great with all of the hosts.  

Frequent Contributor

I was shocked when the JC hosting first opened with photos from her own wedding. 

Was really not necessary.   I do hope she is going to reduce her hosting jobs.  I like the HSN people so much better. 

Trusted Contributor
I thought the Mackenzie-Childs set on ShopHQ was much better as well. The way Q does it is not impactful. Also Rebecca used to dress very colorfully and her hair color was dark red. Now that she has let her hair be its natural grey, which is beautiful, she has been dressing in greys that in comparison to the bright colors of M-C, seems washed out. I am hoping Q will step up their M-C set.
Regular Contributor
Jen Coffey is not one of my favorite host so I don’t watch when she is on. There are others who are not my favorites, so I don’t watch or buy when they present. Just want to add I hate when a host whoever that is, tells me I should get two or more s as because at this price how could I not.
Esteemed Contributor

@MUO wrote:

@MUO wrote:

@MUO  I do agree with you ,  she wasn't a good fit with Rebecca at all .  I like Alberti with her , he lets her be her cute almost fairy like person!   She is adorable and obliviousy loves the line .  So do I.