Esteemed Contributor

@Sakuya wrote:
I haven't seen Rebecca Proctor mesh well with any of the Q hosts. It is cringey watching her and I like Mackenzie-Childs!

When Leah was doing a livestream after her show the other day, she was in the foyer at Q HQ and they had vendor booths set up for the next day when they were having a live audience. Leah clearly did not know the Mackenzie-Childs brand and kept calling it "Mackenzie and Childs" as well as saying they are famous for their "checkerboard." It's called Courtly Check.

@Sakuya checkerboard 😂. I guess if you didn't known the lline you would see it as checkerboard !  Courtly check is what I collect.

Frequent Contributor

Checkerboard?  That's really bad.

MacKenzie Childs is a premier brand and a very desirable vendor for many people.  You;d think a host would have scoped out which brands are really high-end and make note of them.   

I would think it would be an honor to be a host for MacKenzie Childs. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SactoSue wrote:

MacKenzie Childs is a premier brand and a very desirable vendor for many people.  You;d think a host would have scoped out which brands are really high-end and make note of them.   

@SactoSue wrote:

I think it would be an honor too !   Would love to myself !

Contributor
I have no opinion of her normally on any given day, however I just watched a presentation of the NFL TSV with her & Dan Wheeler. I was so happy to see Dan & felt terrible for him because all she did was yell & talk over him the whole time, literally cutting him off mid sentence. I get you’re selling, but a bit more class & courtesy would have been nice.