Valued Contributor

In looking at the schedule for the 3 day CIJ weekend, I noticed that there is only 1 Homeworx show scheduled for 1 hour from 2-3AM on Saturday. Homeworx has been a huge presence during CIJ since it debuted 2 years ago, including having TSVs. I doubt they would be pitching anything new at 2AM. I wonder if the poor quality of his candles, as mentioned in the numerous bad reviews, caught up with the brand. I guess it’s possible that there might be shows at the end of the month for the finale, or maybe there will be an event on HSN? There is no mention of CIJ on the Homeworx Facebook page...

Occasional Contributor
Since they are not able to ship anything that melts in summer, this is probably the reason. He mentioned in early May he would not be back till fall.
Valued Contributor

@turtleshell wrote:
Since they are not able to ship anything that melts in summer, this is probably the reason. He mentioned in early May he would not be back till fall.

@turtleshell  It’s always been like that. Whenever they’ve sold Homeworx candles during CIJ, they’ve always made it clear that they wouldn’t ship until the last week of September.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Is Homeworx done?

[ Edited ]

@MaryLamb - I wouldn't worry; CIJ will literally span all of July, so I'm sure the Q is slowly rolling out the new items to cover all the airtime. In checking the program guide, it appears that Harry Slatkin shows are scheduled on 7/14 and 7/25, and it is likely that he'll have new products available for the next couple of months as well.

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@MaryLamb - I wouldn't worry; CIJ will literally span all of July, so I'm sure the Q is slowly rolling out the new items to cover all the airtime. In checking the program guide, it appears that Harry Slatkin shows are scheduled on 7/14 and 7/25, and it is likely that he'll have new products available for the next couple of months as well.

Yes, they are scheduled more for later in the month. 

I looked at the schedule quickly, and am surprised to see that there are no CIJ shows at all between today and the 14th? I wonder if they are cutting back on CIJ some this year?

Esteemed Contributor

@mominohio - Q2 has CIJ all day tomorrow and most of the day on Tuesday, plus shows on Saturday and Sunday night.

Frequent Contributor
HSN is filling next weekend with CIJ. Maybe they’re trying to spread the wealth around.
Respected Contributor

Watch for Holiday shows around the 25th of every month.

Honored Contributor

@MaryLamb wrote:

In looking at the schedule for the 3 day CIJ weekend, I noticed that there is only 1 Homeworx show scheduled for 1 hour from 2-3AM on Saturday. Homeworx has been a huge presence during CIJ since it debuted 2 years ago, including having TSVs. I doubt they would be pitching anything new at 2AM. I wonder if the poor quality of his candles, as mentioned in the numerous bad reviews, caught up with the brand. I guess it’s possible that there might be shows at the end of the month for the finale, or maybe there will be an event on HSN? There is no mention of CIJ on the Homeworx Facebook page...

@MaryLamb   It's back on July 12 or 13, please check program guide.

Valued Contributor

Re: Is Homeworx done?

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

@MaryLamb wrote:

@MaryLamb   It's back on July 12 or 13, please check program guide.

@mousiegirl  Yes, as I said in my post, there is only 1 Homeworx show on Saturday, July 13 from 2-3AM. I doubt there will be anything new debuting in that hour. I would even be surprised if Harry showed up for that show,. It’s probably clearance, and he usually sends a surrogate for the late night shows. After a search of the program guide, it appears that there is also a show on the 25th from 6+7AM. Again, it’s hard to believe that they would debuting new items at that hour in that short of a show. Add in that there’s no talk about upcoming products or shows on the social media pages for the brand seems out of character for them.