Valued Contributor

Fall Photos

IMG_1091.JPG

Wow... I had a bear of a time getting this one picture to post. A second attempt of a pic failed with a message saying the file was too big. ????

Anyhoo, I've loved seeing everyone's pictures that have been posted so far.. Very pretty and very inspiring, so I had to post to say thank you, and I look forward to those pics to come.  pinky

Honored Contributor

beautiful!!!  I love it lights up!

Your fireplace reminds me of my childhood home - we had a fieldstone fireplace I loved - I miss my home up north it had a beautiful stone fireplace & mantle.

Happy Fall

Trusted Contributor

@pinky annYour fireplace was just made for Fall! Love it.

Honored Contributor

You have a beautiful place to display your seasonal decorations. Trees are just starting to change in our area so it's not too soon to decorate.

Valued Contributor

Thanks so much gals! I love our fireplace as it's made up of all stones from the property, and is great fun to decorate. Our leaves have also started to turn here as we live in the mountains in PA. But honestly, by the time August rolls around I'm more than ready to decorate! lol  pinky

Honored Contributor
@pinky ann, wow, just beautiful. It looks so welcoming.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@pinky ann  Your fireplace is very pretty.  Enjoy your fall decor.  

Thanks for sharing the picture with us.

Valued Contributor

@Snicks1 Thanks so much, snicks! I loved the pallet  pictures you posted the other day, Very nice! I love blue, so you know which one was my favorite! lol pinky

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for sharing! Love the autumn look and glow of your fireplace - and the gingerbread clock! I think I've got to get busy.

Valued Contributor

@lucymo Thanks, Lucy! We must have been posting at the same time. Looking forward to lots of pics here this fall and going forward. pinky