Honored Contributor

Faceted Teardrop picks, H212530

I received the Faceted Teardrop picks, H212539, today.  They are very blingy.  There is a front and back to the teardrops, one side with the glass and the back is faceted and I have to say almost if not as reflective as the glass side.  I'm glad to see the gold wire for a change since Valerie usually uses the silver wire which I don't like.  The teardrops are silver looking so I would use them in a gold/silver scene. Hope those who ordered will love theirs too

Since they just came in, I haven't put them to use yet. I'm not really sure where I will use them but I definitely will use them somewhere in the decor.

Honored Contributor

Re: Faceted Teardrop picks, H212530

Dun good Lucy.  🏆

Honored Contributor

100_3298.jpg

@SHOPR, @mousiegirl, @GCR18, @Spurt@Snicks1 and everyone who is working on the pumpkin carriage.  I have done mine when it was black and then painted leaving a little black showing through.  I just don't have black in my decor so decided to leave it this color. I like this color better, it is Rust Oleum copper.  Not sure if I will leave the pumpkin or use a candle.

I will be waiting to see what you all do with yours. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

Dun good Lucy.  🏆

@GCR18  Thank you.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lucymo wrote:

100_3298.jpg

@SHOPR, @mousiegirl, @GCR18, @Spurt@Snicks1 and everyone who is working on the pumpkin carriage.  I have done mine when it was black and then painted leaving a little black showing through.  I just don't have black in my decor so decided to leave it this color. I like this color better, it is Rust Oleum copper.  Not sure if I will leave the pumpkin or use a candle.

I will be waiting to see what you all do with yours. Smiley Happy

@lucymo  I really love the color!  It is a similar to the color of my carriage below, though your color is more on the elegant side. Smiley Happy. The carriage with decor looks wonderful  I like the pumpkin in it, and the color of it.

DSCF2485.JPG

Respected Contributor

@lucymo Thanks for the review of the picks.  Mine shipped today 09/29, so I guess I will receive them next week some time or maybe later with the holiday.

Honored Contributor

Painting the carriage.  You're a whiz Lucy.  

Esteemed Contributor

@lucymo, Thanks for the review of the teardrop picks.  I'm so glad that you are pleased with them.  I will have to stalk as is for them at some point I guess.  

Loving your carriage just as it is now!  The color is great, the ring is perfect, and the cream pumpkin sits inside like it was made for it.

I've had the thought with mine that I might like a ceramic cream pumpkin, with a bit of piercework on it, but that would mean yet another pumpkin purchase that I don't want to make this year.  I have a feeling I will just use my cream resin pumpkin that was mentioned earlier.  

Here is a pierced cream pumpkin that I saw on HL website, and I really, really like the wheat design, but it has a tealight opening in the back, so it wouldn't look right for table center.  I think it's too big for the carriage anyway.  Just sharing it because somebody may like it for a standalone piece.  

Cream Pumpkin Candle Holder with Wheat Cut-Outs

Cream Pumpkin Candle Holder with Wheat Cut-Outs

Honored Contributor

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@lucymo Thanks for the review of the picks.  Mine shipped today 09/29, so I guess I will receive them next week some time or maybe later with the holiday.

@Marsha2003  YW.  I think you will like them too.  I just need to figure where I will use them now.  I also received the glittered Holly picks and they look good too. Not a lot of glitter in the plastic sleeves so hopefully not real bad shedders. Both are large size picks.

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo - I love the painted carriage!  I think the copper compliments the colors of fall.  The cream pumpkin is a nice accent.  Good work!