Honored Contributor
@pinky ann, I am working on a Christmas themed pallet pic, will post when I get it done (if it turns out nice, I'm doing this one on my own, without help from my step-daughter, the artist), lol.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

What a stunning stone fireplace wall !!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@pinky ann

What a stuning fireplace! I can't imagine the fun it must be to decorate a room every season with such a beauty to work with and around!

I'm totally jealous!

Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:
@pinky ann, I am working on a Christmas themed pallet pic, will post when I get it done (if it turns out nice, I'm doing this one on my own, without help from my step-daughter, the artist), lol.

@Snicks1  I can't wait to see your new project.  I know it will be be an outstanding piece.

Honored Contributor

@pinky ann wrote:

@lucymo Thanks, Lucy! We must have been posting at the same time. Looking forward to lots of pics here this fall and going forward. pinky

@pinky ann  I've missed seeing your posts on here.  I  wondered if you are ok since you used to post often.  Happy to see you back.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo, thanks. We'll see, lol. I am using some items I ordered from HL (not a good idea to go there as I spend too much) to put on this one, so I won't actually be painting it. Maybe paint some snowflakes or snowdrifts, in addition to the items I bought, it's an experiment.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

It looks nice.

Valued Contributor

@LIG1@Mominohio@GCR18@PAmommom(sp?), and anyone I have missed, Thank you all for such wonderful comments! I do very simple decorating, so I hesitated to post for awhile. I have several additional pictures I want to post in this thread, and will try again to get them to work. I have NO idea what I'm doing wrong.

@lucymo   I'm glad to be back posting again. DH's health has been pretty bad for well over a year now, and I've been taking care of him. Things have kind of leveled out for now, so it's a good time to get back here. I've really missed being here with everyone and so glad I decided to * just do it* and get posting! lol Thanks for thinking of me. pinky

Respected Contributor

@pinky ann wrote:

Thanks so much gals! I love our fireplace as it's made up of all stones from the property, and is great fun to decorate. Our leaves have also started to turn here as we live in the mountains in PA. But honestly, by the time August rolls around I'm more than ready to decorate! lol  pinky

@pinky ann

Same here, tired of looking at summer decorations....bring on the pumpkins.

Honored Contributor

Very pretty,

Image result for small smiley thumbs up images