Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama   I had seen the deer and decided not to get it since it’s wax. After seeing your photo I just ordered it in brown. 

I live in the woods and there is a herd of deer. There is a new fawn. 

I HAD to get that candle!

Respected Contributor

@50Mickey 

Nice candle rings can be hard to find.  I bought some from Valerie last year and they were very nice.  Her candle rings always sell out quickly!

Respected Contributor

@1Snickers 

Every winter I have a herd of about 18 deer that sleep under my pine trees in the winter. They arrive every evening around 5 pm all winter.  They are so nice to look at, but when we have a long period of time with the grass covered with snow they begin to eat my shrubs.  Then they are not so cute!  One winter they even ate my blue spruce, which they do not like and give them no nutrition.

Super Contributor
I ordered the over size mrs. Claus. H2 19943 that was presented in David's big Christmas. She keeps coming in and out of stock so I'll grab one while she was in stock.
Super Contributor
I did grab one while she was still in stock
Honored Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

@1Snickers 

Every winter I have a herd of about 18 deer that sleep under my pine trees in the winter. They arrive every evening around 5 pm all winter.  They are so nice to look at, but when we have a long period of time with the grass covered with snow they begin to eat my shrubs.  Then they are not so cute!  One winter they even ate my blue spruce, which they do not like and give them no nutrition.

@Catch71   A starving being will eat anything to stop the pain.

Esteemed Contributor

I think a lot of the Christmas items are very nice (especially Valeries things). I was thinking of buying that mercury glass Kaleidoscope tree from Valerie but I would rather if it had batteries than a plug (because of where I want to put it), so Im still debating. Really I  have SO much Christmas decor that I am going to be going through and donating. We even downsized to a 5 foot tree 2 years ago as we are getting older its just too much work if you get what I mean? And gifts I only have my 2 kids and 3  granddaughters (who are now older) and son in law and daughter in law to buy for . DH has his both parents, and sisters and their families. We don't buy for friends for years. Well anyway, I love the Christmas shows on Q but its kind of early for me yet too lol

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@KentuckyWoman wrote:

Watching but not buying.  I donated three boxes of Christmas decorating items last January and will continue to scale down my inventory this fall.  Too much Christmas stuff and not enough space to display it all.  I do enjoy watching but really haven't seen a lot of new.

@KentuckyWoman   The key is to rotate.

I have rotated my Christmas decor in the past changing up the themes from year to year.   I just simply have too much so I am only keeping those items I dearly love and have special meaning.  I will still have plenty. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Catch71    I had trouble with shrubs and deer until I started feeding pesky squirrels corn. Now they all come for it and don’t bother the shrubs. The does wean the fawns to the corn when it’s time. 

They aren’t tame and come only to me when I give a special call so they know I’m not a hunter. I usually have 3-7 come.