Esteemed Contributor

Does anyone know if QVC has ever had a flash free shipping event during one of David's Wednesday night ITKWD shows?

I know they have, on rare occasion, done the flash events on his Sunday shows. 

Asking because tomorrow night, the last night of CIJ, is an ITKWD show.

Trusted Contributor
@MaryLamb
I watching the Scott brothers and the garland and wreath is very pretty at a distance. But as you stated the close up looked a little sparse. Not worth 75.00 in my opinion.

I love their trees because the lights look to be a true red and a true Christmas green. I think they are gorgeous but I’m don’t need a tree.
I’ve enjoyed the show for sure.

Loved that sleigh too!
Honored Contributor

I am thinking about the Scott Brothers lit pinecone branches.

Valued Contributor

I got home from work and put the Q on and said I wasn't going to buy anything but Valerie's show tonight with Rick had too many things I liked.  It was hard to resist.  I purchased the gingerbread cupcake houses that light up. Then I saw those beautiful glass Christmas trees in the pastel blue to go with my gingerbread houses. I keep staring at that TSV.  I've always loved those birch branches but Valerie's really stand out with the twinkle function  I was watching the Hallmark channel over the weekend and one particular Christmas movie I was watching had these branches similar to Valerie's displayed in a living room in the corner.  Looked stunning.     

Honored Contributor

No nothing.  In fact, haven't watched many shows all month.

Went to Hobby Lobby tonight because they had same style trees as TSV -- I couldn't find them.  I asked manager they were sold out but they had branches.

I was so tempted to buy Fall but I browsed.  They have beautiful fall things at 40% off.

Respected Contributor

If tomorrow turned out to be free shipping, imagine how the people who paid those exorbitant shipping costs on the big trees for instance, would feel . 😳

Although the trees would probably be exempt from free shipping.

Esteemed Contributor

2 of Valerie's 3 ft trees in white..... I like the way they twinkle and couldn't find them cheaper around here...

I do a icy look display with snow people who look like they are made from ice cubes. My daughter bought them for me years ago. I think they will really make it look pretty.

I plan on using them in my Bow window for Easter too...

Trusted Contributor

I was tempted by so many things from Valerie, but I didn't buy anything.  I'm going to try and wait for some of the fall/harvest decor shows.  I already purchased a few things during CIJ and I have more than I need. 

I feel like their fall programming has been so limited in recent years. We get a few shows sprinkled in here and there and then it's all Christmas all the time.  I'm hoping for some good things this year!

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone buying today?

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

I enjoyed watching the shows.....and told myself I wasn't going to buy anything..I did buy the mini angel from Jim Shore's Show H219416 ...And on Valerie's morning show I was so tempted with those Snowmen and that lamp post....and thinking about a couple of Valerie's angels as gifts...but I passed.....but I did succomb to the glass bells with Cardinals......I'm going to use them on a wreath, or hang them on a garland...many otther uses too

Set of 6 Bell Ornaments with Cardinal Accents by Valerie - H220402

@Spurt   Valerie brought these bells a few years ago, which I bought, but without the cardinal on them, very pretty.

@mousiegirl 

I like bells for Christmas and I have Cardinals tucked in here and there in my decor....they are my favorite bird and were my mom's favorite too....so it's a nice memory of her....  My cats know the Cardinals song and cry to go out on my fenced in patio to see them....but the Cardinals are a safe distance away at the top of my Crepe Myrtle tree.....

Image result for cardinal bird

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

I like a lot of Valerie's items, but refuse to buy anything with glitter on it. The holiday items seem to be loaded with glitter that falls everywhere; no matter how much you shake it off before hand.