Honored Contributor

I am so impressed seeing the Big Deal.  I've never been a Jim Shore collector nor watch his shows.

These pieces are beautiful & he is such a pleasure to watch.  He is definitely getting my attention.

I am enjoying listening to his stories and Alberti is such a good host to pair him with.

I'm thinking Santa on A/D love the other pieces🙂

Regular Contributor

Re: Jim Shore -- so tempted!!!

His pieces are beautiful!  I have an Autumn Bounty angel from years ago, as well as a large Christmas angel.  I got my daughter a nativity set of his too.  All are stunning and the detail work is awesome!

My grandchildren love the Christmas angel as a nativity scene rotates and lights up in the front of her skirt.  They look for her every year.

Esteemed Contributor

Alberti is intelligent and able to carry on a conversation with Jim Shore. What a delightful, fascinating hour with those two! Both have manners. Hope QVC pairs Alberti with Jim Shore for ALL of his programs. Alberti is always professional, asks intelligent questions and listens to the entire answer with interest

What a difference for Jim Shore and selling his amazing products. As a viewer, this show ROCKED! Thanks Alberti for your kindness, integrity and professionalism. You didn't interrupt, talk about yourself, try to behave as if you were best friends with Jim Shore, or watch yourself in the camera often throughout the hour. You have confidence and a keen sense of communicating with others. Your wonderful personality shines through in each of your programs. Thanks for your wisdom of knowing when less verbage is best. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady 

Everything you said is so true!  

I'm a longtime viewer but have not watched Jim Shore shows.  What a enjoyable presentation & such a humble man for the talent he has!

What really impressed me was how he described the  handpainting done by artisans trained by him.  

This was the best hour I've spent watching Q or any shopping channel in a very longtime...didn't flick once!🙂

Respected Contributor

You're all  making me wish I'd seen this program!

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1   I must say I am tempted also. I have several of his pieces from years ago and they are so well made.

I loved Alberti with him and watched about 20 minutes of it.

The Santa is calling my name...................................................Smiley Embarassed

Respected Contributor

I’m tempted by a few things.

First, for whatever reason the Nordic Santa and Nutcracker are calling my name. Maybe it’s the simple but vibrant color scheme? I have no JS Santas and no nutcrackers period. Am wondering how these would look displayed on a kitchen ledge, one item at each end with some candles, etc. between or if it’d look weird displaying a Santa and Nutcracker together.

The big deal is nice, I like both, but they aren’t calling to me as much as the Nordic pieces. The AutoDelivery items are very nice too but I am not liking the placement of the ghost on the cat. Sorry, but it’s hard for me to unsee something once I see it. Lol

Much preferred Jim’s show with Alberti. When I watched the presentation of the Nordic pieces with CZ, I was annoyed. She interrupted his story with her own. I also get tired of the constant sell for the Q card and easy payments, etc. I get it, no please let Jim speak.

Trusted Contributor

I like the Big Deal, especially the auto delivery Halloween cat.  I'm a sucker for JS's

Halloween pieces.

But I just purchased the Woodland Sleigh and two reindeers. Got to say No to

that Big Deal.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well shoot. I’m liking the coastal pieces too. Pretty coloring. And I do live in Florida...

Honored Contributor

Jim Shore's stuff is addicting lol.