Frequent Contributor

NO,NO,NO I am not buying today or any day QVC is selling Christmas items.  Can't they just put it on one channel and not QVC 2 as well?  At my age (over 70) the last thing I need is more Christmas ****!  I suppose the good part is I'm saving money.

Respected Contributor

I ordered H219602 glass Hurricane for $27. But shipping to Alaska was $15 so I canceled.

Board is acting strangely.

Valued Contributor

@NWOL wrote:

NO,NO,NO I am not buying today or any day QVC is selling Christmas items.  Can't they just put it on one channel and not QVC 2 as well?  At my age (over 70) the last thing I need is more Christmas ****!  I suppose the good part is I'm saving money.

@NWOL  The powers that be must have missed the memo about how everything is supposed to be abou you. Have you tried calling the predident’s office?

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

I enjoyed watching the shows.....and told myself I wasn't going to buy anything..I did buy the mini angel from Jim Shore's Show H219416 ...And on Valerie's morning show I was so tempted with those Snowmen and that lamp post....and thinking about a couple of Valerie's angels as gifts...but I passed.....but I did succomb to the glass bells with Cardinals......I'm going to use them on a wreath, or hang them on a garland...many otther uses too

Set of 6 Bell Ornaments with Cardinal Accents by Valerie - H220402

@Spurt   Valerie brought these bells a few years ago, which I bought, but without the cardinal on them, very pretty.

@mousiegirl 

I like bells for Christmas and I have Cardinals tucked in here and there in my decor....they are my favorite bird and were my mom's favorite too....so it's a nice memory of her....  My cats know the Cardinals song and cry to go out on my fenced in patio to see them....but the Cardinals are a safe distance away at the top of my Crepe Myrtle tree.....

Image result for cardinal bird

@Spurt   Cute story about your cats, miss cats so much.

There are no colorful birds here, so I have to buy them in resin form, lol, lots of cardinals for Christmas, and all sorts and colors, tiny, which I bought at zulily.

This month, I bought the CI wax lit cardinals, sleeping, the large and small, the large was larger than I realized, but they are beautiful, and still available, I believe

I have a love for bells also.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

I enjoyed watching the shows.....and told myself I wasn't going to buy anything..I did buy the mini angel from Jim Shore's Show H219416 ...And on Valerie's morning show I was so tempted with those Snowmen and that lamp post....and thinking about a couple of Valerie's angels as gifts...but I passed.....but I did succomb to the glass bells with Cardinals......I'm going to use them on a wreath, or hang them on a garland...many otther uses too

Set of 6 Bell Ornaments with Cardinal Accents by Valerie - H220402

@Spurt   Valerie brought these bells a few years ago, which I bought, but without the cardinal on them, very pretty.

@mousiegirl 

I like bells for Christmas and I have Cardinals tucked in here and there in my decor....they are my favorite bird and were my mom's favorite too....so it's a nice memory of her....  My cats know the Cardinals song and cry to go out on my fenced in patio to see them....but the Cardinals are a safe distance away at the top of my Crepe Myrtle tree.....

Image result for cardinal bird

@Spurt   Cute story about your cats, miss cats so much.

There are no colorful birds here, so I have to buy them in resin form, lol, lots of cardinals for Christmas, and all sorts and colors, tiny, which I bought at zulily.

This month, I bought the CI wax lit cardinals, sleeping, the large and small, the large was larger than I realized, but they are beautiful, and still available, I believe

I have a love for bells also.

@mousiegirl 

I have those CI candles too....love them Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Frequent Contributor

@MaryLamb 

Thanks for the idea of calling the president's office,  I don't kniow I didnt think of that.