Honored Contributor

Re: Satchel Santas, Ho-Ho-Hobos and Other Indulgences Y'all... 4Q-2015

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb @Sister Golden Hair @Serendipity @handygal2 @gramygram @NycVixen @tough_kitty @skyblue 

and everyone

WELL...in today's mail I received the "QVC Valued Customer" greeting card with a sweet potato pie recipe and a card that says I have two "5 EZ pays" to use. It sounds like the one that BC @Boehm Collector received last week. Who knows if it took longer to get to Chicagoland -- or if they heard me bellyaching and sent me one. 

@EdithEllenLily: It's probably the latter, lol.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@1Professor Did you buy anything else at the Dooney outlet (if you had time to stop on Monday after your long day)? Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb @Sister Golden Hair @Serendipity @handygal2 @gramygram @NycVixen @tough_kitty @skyblue 

and everyone

WELL...in today's mail I received the "QVC Valued Customer" greeting card with a sweet potato pie recipe and a card that says I have two "5 EZ pays" to use. It sounds like the one that BC @Boehm Collector received last week. Who knows if it took longer to get to Chicagoland -- or if they heard me bellyaching and sent me one. 

I figure I'll get one of those when pigs fly!Woman LOL  @EdithEllenLily@stevieb@handygal2@gramygram@Sister Golden Hair@Boehm Collector @NycVixen

Trusted Contributor

@skyblue lol me neither maybe if we bellyache 😄 they will send us one

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

and everyone

Congrats to you @EdithEllenLily... that would make one of us...

Still nothing arriving here in the nation's qwapitol... But no worries, they have so little I want these days... As for the bellyaching, I'm not so sure. I've certainly done my share of it in years past, to no seeming avail. 

Tsk, tsk, and just think... I was getting so bored taking potshots at the Once (but no longer) Mighty Q, and was thinking about taking it down a few notches. As things now stand, I supposed I'll have to carry on. Again, you know, just to show my appreciation...

bitemeq.gif

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

So EEL, @EdithEllenLily, how about you... Still no VIP for me... No birthday tote bag, no 2-use holiday easy pay, nada. Just nada. Did you make the club yet?

HEEL no, stevieb, @stevieb. No happy QVC mail. Zilch. In fact, I am so pissed off I packaged up and sent six items back today. They can have it! Cat Mad

Wow, @EdithEllenLily. Returning SIX items at once?! You appear to be on the road to receiving the Q's dreaded "warning" letter!

She's a serial returner... don't you know. I suppose she's safe, so long as 'the letter' is based on returns as a percentage of overall purchases...

Geez @handygal2 and @stevieb, let's hoot on EEL a little more, will ya? Stevieb does know me and well. If you girls only knew how many QVC items I've purchased over some 18+ years...oh my, I don't even want to think about it...especially since I'm no longer a VIP...no...not anymore...

Oh face it EEL @EdithEllenLily, you're fully hootable... You bring this hooting on yourself... Hoot on @handygal2.

Honored Contributor

@skyblue wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

and everyone

I figure I'll get one of those when pigs fly!Woman LOL  @EdithEllenLily@stevieb@handygal2@gramygram@Sister Golden Hair@Boehm Collector @NycVixen

@skyblue  Yea, me too. When pigs fly and when QVC actually offers up a great deal, a real sale, watchable hosts, a mix of products, fresh programming, and great shipping... Not holding my breath sky, hope you aren't either...

Honored Contributor

@stevieb OMG! On the Henri Bendel website, there is a two-day private sale (not so private anymore!) and the dark green croco satchel you like is 30% off! There are other handbags on sale, too. It's so fun just to look! Woman Happy

West 57th Croco CarryallWest 57th Croco Carryall

Honored Contributor

Well....I don't know if it's the chocolate earthworms or the scary leg warmers, but this island thing seems to be working. Smiley SurprisedSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

and everyone

@EdithEllenLily So ... could you catch the postman or the UPS man on those returns? Smiley LOL