Honored Contributor

Satchel Santas, Ho-Ho-Hobos and Other Indulgences Y'all... 4Q-2015

All right bag ladies, time to bring it home for the year... and no, I don't mean ANY of us should be bringing home EVEN more bags...

I know, I know, what am I thinking, but hope springs eternal...

Have at it girls...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Re: Satchel Santas, Ho-Ho-Hobos and Other Indulgences Y'all... 4Q-2015

@stevieb  I have to be done buying bags this year. I came back this year from living abroad and made up for lost time in the worst way. OMG! The other day I realized how many it was and I couldn't believe it. AFTER that realization I still got the AK TSV!!! 

~Live with Intention~
Honored Contributor

@NycVixen wrote:

@stevieb  I have to be done buying bags this year. I came back this year from living abroad and made up for lost time in the worst way. OMG! The other day I realized how many it was and I couldn't believe it. AFTER that realization I still got the AK TSV!!! 

Well hey there Vixen @NycVixen... You're in the right place... All of us are fighting the hand bag urge, with wildly mixed results and somewhat limited success...  Be forewarned, though, some of the ladies posting are infamous (and I mean infamous...) enablers!!

Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Although a dedicated Ho-Ho-Hobo afficianda, I broke down and purchased a hand-painted medium satchel from the recent Evine show with Anuschka. Pure fantasy. Awaiting delivery:

6.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Good morning @stevieb!!! I found Santa, and I'm already making my Wish List for Christmas. At this point, the list only contains blank lines, waiting for new ideas from this thread and other offerings from the Q and Dooney, primarily. I'm sure I'll fill in that list come December for sure with the 12 Days of Dooney daily sales! Woman Surprised Woman LOL

Great new headline from our dear leader stevieb!!! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@NycVixen wrote:

Hi @NycVixen! But the AK TSV in sangria was IRRESISTIBLE!!! Woman LOL

Good luck trying to be done with buying handbags for the rest of the year. I've found the last portion of the year to be extremely challenging! Woman Surprised 

So glad you are posting here! We have a lot of fun...get ready! Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@1Professor wrote:

Although a dedicated Ho-Ho-Hobo afficianda, I broke down and purchased a hand-painted medium satchel from the recent Evine show with Anuschka. Pure fantasy. Awaiting delivery:

6.jpeg

@1Professor What a beautiful Anuschka!!! The tiger seems to glow in the center! Very pretty. I recently bought my first Anuschka...sunflowers on a shoulder bag...for my aunt who loves sunflowers. When it arrived, I was so pleased with the quality and the yummy leather, smell and all! Now I have to tell myself it's not for me and save it for her birthday next year. I will be good (I think)! Woman Wink Enjoy your new beauty! 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi @stevieb @EdithEllenLily @Serendipity@tough_kitty@1Professor@foo foo shi shi @skyblue @ Sister Golden Hair. @NycVixen.. hope I am not missing anyone else.  Glad @stevieb has started this new quarter.  Looking forward to all the interesting things we will discover during this quarter.  I received my Mom's Gucci yesterday.  The repair work was incredible.  I am really pleased with the results.  It is almost like a brand new bag.  Now I will be able to carry the last bag DM used during the year before she passed away.  Today, in fact, is the 6t anniverary of her passing.   Very sad and diffocult day for me.

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb and @EdithEllenLily ... I have no choice... I have to like the Bucyeyes.  My oldest niece just started her freshman year at Ohio State.  She has been attending all the games.  Seems like everyone at Ohio State is obsessed!!  LOL.  In any event, EEL explained why she doesn't like them in a post in last quarter's thread.  @stevieb..why do you not like them?

Honored Contributor

That last month of the year is a good bag buying month for me, between Black Friday and the post christimas sales JTB has a tough time resisting.

Right now there is not any bag I am wanting too much though, coughs (Chanel double flap I'm looking at you)