Esteemed Contributor

Re: March Madness: MZ Wallace Super Hot Red

From the Purse Forum, Atmosphere metallic

Her description: 

"The Atmosphere Metallic is definitely silvery. Light silver in a warm tone. Very very pretty!"

DSC02293.jpg

Compare:  Steel and Atmosphere 

IMG_5826.jpg

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Interesting color comparison! I love the Small Sutton silhouette! It's so roomy inside and then I carry it primarily with the longer strap. I would like to go to Nordstrom or Bloomingdale's to see these colors in person -- and to feel the "metallic" fabric. I think @Serendipity said the steel metallic was a bit more "rough" as compared to the usual quilted oxford nylon, so I'm wondering if atmosphere is the same.

Believe it or not, I have 6 unused points that I used on my recent order, so whenever my return is credited, I will order one more thing before May 1 when the points expire. Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily@hicindy2I received an email from MZ Wallace notifying me of my small points balance. A few days later I received another email rescinding the points saying the previous email had been sent in error. I don't order much so it's no big surprise, but I feel less inclined to order.

IMG_0743.PNG

Honored Contributor

@skyblue That is not cool! And it would make me cool off of ordering, too. It would have been nice of them to say something like while we sent this in error, we still will give you the points to use. Sorry that happened to you! Woman Frustrated

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@skyblue That is not cool! And it would make me cool off of ordering, too. It would have been nice of them to say something like while we sent this in error, we still will give you the points to use. Sorry that happened to you! Woman Frustrated

Thank you, @EdithEllenLily😊

Esteemed Contributor

@skyblue and @EdithEllenLily 

@skyblue:  sorry for that mishap.  I agree, Customer Service should have made it right. 

I got an MZW e-mail saying that I have $20 to spend by April 30'th, but there is nothing that I love right now.  Kinda in a "meh" mood.

Apparently, per the Purse Forum, the company didn't do an Easter Egg hunt promo either this year.  Maybe sales are lackluster right now, but they need to stir things up a little and not just coast on the Crosby line.  Us "Roxy" gals are feeling neglected. 

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@skyblue and @EdithEllenLily 

@skyblue:  sorry for that mishap.  I agree, Customer Service should have made it right. 

I got an MZW e-mail saying that I have $20 to spend by April 30'th, but there is nothing that I love right now.  Kinda in a "meh" mood.

Apparently, per the Purse Forum, the company didn't do an Easter Egg hunt promo either this year.  Maybe sales are lackluster right now, but they need to stir things up a little and not just coast on the Crosby line.  Us "Roxy" gals are feeling neglected. 

@hicindy2 Yes, I agree! We need something to pep us up! 🎉🎊🎁

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 @skyblue @Roni18 @foo foo shi sh @Serendipity @handygal @WhiteFlowers and all:

Wishing for the Heart ROXY Heart family to return to MZW!! 

Small Roxy

Image result for MZ Wallace Roxy

Roxy

Roxy Crossbody

Respected Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@hicindy2 @skyblue @Roni18 @foo foo shi sh @Serendipity @handygal @WhiteFlowers and all:

Wishing for the Heart ROXY Heart family to return to MZW!! 

Small Roxy

Roxy

Roxy Crossbody

@EdithEllenLily  I almost ordered a Roxy during the advent sale but missed my chance.  I am still considering a metro tote or maybe a sutton.  Will have to wait now because I ordered that colorblock Dooney tote Q is pushing this month.  Waiting for it to arrive.  

Valued Contributor

A little birdie told me new Summer MZW bags out in a few days. 🎈 🎈 🎈 

@Roni18@hicindy2@EdithEllenLily@skyblue@YorkieonmyPillow@Serendipity@NycVixen