Honored Contributor

Re: March Madness: MZ Wallace Super Hot Red

@WhiteFlowers wrote:

A little birdie told me new Summer MZW bags out in a few days. 🎈 🎈 🎈 

@Roni18@hicindy2@EdithEllenLily@skyblue@YorkieonmyPillow@Serendipity@NycVixen 

@WhiteFlowers Great to 'see' you and thanks so much for the scoop! We are ready for new options for sure! Cheers, EEL Cat Very Happy Meow...Cat Wink

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Two of the MZW summer colors — Chalk & Tangelo  👍🏼

@EdithEllenLily@hicindy2@Roni18@skyblue@YorkieonmyPillow

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hey MZW fans:  Bloomies has an exclusive Spring metro tote.  Like the print , but too big for moi.  

pdpImgShortDescription

pdpImgShortDescription

A bit "Vera Bradley- esque", but a nice seasonal print

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

Hey MZW fans:  Bloomies has an exclusive Spring metro tote.  Like the print , but too big for moi.  

pdpImgShortDescription

pdpImgShortDescription

A bit "Vera Bradley- esque", but a nice seasonal print

My initial thought  @hicindy2 was, "A new Vera Bradley print!" 😬

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 @skyblue @WhiteFlowers @Roni18 and all:

I wonder if we're getting a glimpse of "tangelo" in that new print above?

Esteemed Contributor

I am waiting fo Tangelo !!

I really hope it is a pretty orange shade. 

I liked the Dooney Apricot, but didn't order. 

Dooney Days

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi girls! @hicindy2 @EdithEllenLily @skyblue @Roni18 @WhiteFlowers @foofooshishi @handygal2

Just popping in and see things are busy as ever!

I've been good, but finally used my use 'em or lose 'em points on the Flash Jim bag. Since giving away my lug bags, I sometimes need a duffle larger than the crosby traveler and this fits the bill. It's quite oblong with a reinforced bottom, fyi. Good size for a weekender. And 1/3 the weight of the lug bag! @EdithEllenLily @hicindy2 I also think this style would be a great bag for guys.

I was going to go for the all black, but decided to mix it up a little. The reflective "flash" is so cool. Especially love the interior flash pouch. And it has a nice blue lining. Lapis. I think. Also used points to finally pick up a monogram black tag to go with. Happy with both items. This will coordinate nicely with my black traveler, or suttons, or army kate, or even pixel metros.

I see from @WhiteFlowers that new summer items may be coming up. Smiley Surprised Maybe I should have waited, but I do like my selections -- and actually need the duffle. So this is probably better for me in the long run! LOL.

By the way, my sis loved the roxy hobo and wristlet. I am so beyond happy -- you have no idea. 😁

ETA: Oh, and I just unwrapped by holiday sale black moto roxy (cuz it's 95 degrees on the coast and why not switch into a black bag, LOL) and I love it. Wow, you girls were RIGHT! I've been missing out. What an easy, breezy, no frills, but great bag. I added my Coach metal flower charm and it's just enough bling. 

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

I am waiting fo Tangelo !!

I really hope it is a pretty orange shade. 

I liked the Dooney Apricot, but didn't order. 

Dooney Days

@hicindy2 @Roni18 Oh, I love this bag. I was pondering the same oyster/leaf, or blush/navy or white/navy with a corresponding hunter style xbody. But I am being good. Glad you like your selection Roni! I bet it's prettier in person. Did you see the matching hunter xbody/shoulder/clutch? Still available in leaf. 😉 So is the tote easy to carry on shoulder and soft and smushy, but still stands up? 😍

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Serendipity  So glad you popped in; we missed you !!  I think the Flash Jim is a smart choice.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Serendipity  So glad you popped in; we missed you !!  I think the Flash Jim is a smart choice.  

@hicindy2 Hi HC! Hope you're doing well. So much rain lately. I added a note about the Roxy to my previous post. I will hope they bring it back in the new releases for you all. Fingers crossed! Oh, and I think that washed red Coach color you were eyeing looks so much like dahlia!