Esteemed Contributor

Re: March Madness: MZ Wallace Super Hot Red

[ Edited ]

Here is a IRL shot of the gold linen Coco (I have the Paige in this fabrication) from the Purse Forum. I am planning to carry my Paige for Easter Sunday, dinners out, and special events. Yep, it is blingy, but with neutral outfits (black, navy, and deep cocoa), adds a bit of pizzazz. I think it would be fun on vacation too:  a cruise or Las Vegas or Palm Springs. 

Here is my Paige:  I think the casual shape and the dressy fabric play off each other 

Probably the Pippa would work best overall in Glazed Linen and be more in the comfort zone for most gals to carry

From the Purse Forum (she is undecided whether to keep it): she keeps going from almost love to sending it back.

You need a bit of attitude and some upbeat warmer weather to carry this off (just like the bright red). We're hitting the mid to high 70's this week. Spring is finally here. 

The "Disco Coco" as she calls it 

IMG_3598.jpg

I would have more trouble sporting the Carmine coco, I just don't have a "red" personality even though with my "Winter" coloring (silver hair and very fair skin) I have been told that I look nice in it with some extra blush, smoky eye, and matching red lipstick. .

Wish they would do the Coco in Clay...I would love that !!

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 I love your gold glazed linen Paige! Heart Have fun carrying it this weekend! 

P.S. That Disco Coco looks pretty good to me...oh dear! I'm holding fast though with not buying more handbags and doing quite well with that! Although I find it very boring to not be ordering them, LOL. Woman Wink

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hauled out the Holiday purchase of the quilted Mia in Acorn.  I just love acorn as a neutral.  I have an Acorn Paige also. 

Image result for images mz wallace acorn paige

@EdithEllenLily Did you get an Acorn Hayley?

Temps have climbed to mid-70's already.  Will have a warm Easter.  They pulled the regular size Thompson Hobo in Acorn from the website.  If that goes on Summer sale, I'm in.  The Thompson crossbody was too small. I think the Hobo would be a great travel purse. 

Image result for images mz wallace thompson

My Mia 

The regular Thompson was the start of those wide straps.

pdpImgShortDescription

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Interesting about the Thompson Hobo in Acorn disappearing! We shall see!

Yes, I have the Haley in Acorn. It's very pretty! I had originally thought I would give it to my sister for her birthday in June. The jury is still out on that because she loves her FRYE leather hobos so much.

Here is the Acorn Haley:

Image result for MZ Wallace Hayley Acorn

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2wrote:

Hauled out the Holiday purchase of the quilted Mia in Acorn.  I just love acorn as a neutral.  I have an Acorn Paige also. 

My Mia 

@hicindy2 This is such a cool bag. I wish I would have ordered it when it was offered in Acorn and black in Advent! I think you and @Serendipity have this in Acorn, right? Maybe they will bring it back? Hope so!

How was your Easter? I've been praying for your sister-in-law. 

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLilywrote:

@hicindy2wrote:

My Mia 

@hicindy2 This is such a cool bag. I wish I would have ordered it when it was offered in Acorn and black in Advent! I think you and @Serendipity have this in Acorn, right? Maybe they will bring it back? Hope so!

How was your Easter? I've been praying for your sister-in-law. 

@EdithEllenLily  Yes,@Serendipity has it too in the Acorn and wished she had ordered black also.  Had a lovely Easter then went on a jaunt to Mendocino.  Just got back.  

My SIL has gotten a lot of support out of the church and joined a healing circle.  It has been a year now and they are trying a different chemo treatment. At least her hair is growing back but she is not out of the woods.

Thank you for your kind wishes and prayers. 

Esteemed Contributor

From the Purse Forum, a pic (not me) of the Disco Coco. I think it works better with summery outfits, but, hey, why not...

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Your trip sounded like a nice getaway. I'm so glad to hear about your sister-in-law! Very encouraging and positive...I will keep her in my prayers. 

I was thinking that my Helena wallet in Tulum might look nice popping out of the Gold Glazed Linen Coco...hmmm...still thinking about that one. 

Image result for MZ Wallace Tulum

Meanwhile, as I said before, things have been pretty boring so there is an MZW order that's scheduled to arrive tomorrow...I will report back here...Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 and all: So I was trying to find a wallet and additional cosmetic to go inside my Jane in Chocolate Bedford, which is the deepest, darkest brown. Once again I realized that you cannot determine the true colors from the website! Woman Frustrated

I thought the wallet and cosmetic below would complement the Chocolate color, but instead they clashed. The two items are on their way back!

Clay leather is a very nice olive green (but not a yellow olive); I was thinking from the website photos that Clay would be more brown. The leather was beautiful and the inside suede is soft.

And, I was hoping the "brownish" color in the Camo print would coordinate with the Chocolate Jane but it did not. I do love the silhouette of the Savoy Flat Pouch and would choose it in other colors if offered in the future.

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily  I know that frustration of trying to determine the color nuances from photos alone.  I am waiting for the next series release for summer, just not inspired right now.