Esteemed Contributor

MZ Wallace: Summer Deals and Looking towards Fall

[ Edited ]

The PurseForum has a great posting on the Mini Soho tote I have my eye on with the points.  Here is "the Scoop".

From a Poster: Here’s the Mini Soho. I don’t like the wide cb strap that came with it so I’m using other black MZ straps. It pairs nicely with the chain strap, the short Smabbey leather strap, the long leather Crosby strap and the typical-width cb straps. Glad I have several black MZ bags with the gold hw, as I can interchange all the straps. 

It’s comparable in size to Smutton but with more organization. It is floppy when empty so I’m using a structured pouch inside for all my little items, and it works perfectly to keep it standing up. It holds a ton! Full size ipad fits. I can get my wallet, large pouch and ipad in with room to spare. Phone fits in exterior pocket with lots of extra room. 

IMG_9664.jpg

Paired with Crosby Traveler and Small Ines for her work. 

(Great pairing !!)

IMG_9675.jpg

Boy, don't you wish we could purchase those braided straps as a separate purchase along with the tassels and charms??

I e-mailed my idea to Customer Service (you never know) 

Wow:  here is their response

Hi Cindy,

Thanks for reaching out! Love to see you are getting creative with ways to style your Mini Soho! I will certainly pass your message along to our design and merchandising team for them to consider down the line.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace: Summer Deals and Looking towards Fall

Carried over from @EdithEllenLily on the Lexi which is sure to be a Fall Fave

I inquired about the leather tassel on the Lexi satchel and received a kind email response today from a MZ Wallace customer care associate. Here is the part of the message we need to know: "The studded leather tassel does indeed come attached to the bag and is not a separate purchase."

Black Bedford Lexington Satchel (11650089)

Black Bedford Lexington Satchel (11650089)

Valued Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

The PurseForum has a great posting on the Mini Soho tote I have my eye on with the points.  Here is "the Scoop".

From a Poster: Here’s the Mini Soho. I don’t like the wide cb strap that came with it so I’m using other black MZ straps. It pairs nicely with the chain strap, the short Smabbey leather strap, the long leather Crosby strap and the typical-width cb straps. Glad I have several black MZ bags with the gold hw, as I can interchange all the straps. 

It’s comparable in size to Smutton but with more organization. It is floppy when empty so I’m using a structured pouch inside for all my little items, and it works perfectly to keep it standing up. It holds a ton! Full size ipad fits. I can get my wallet, large pouch and ipad in with room to spare. Phone fits in exterior pocket with lots of extra room. 

IMG_9664.jpg

Paired with Crosby Traveler and Small Ines for her work. 

(Great pairing !!)

IMG_9675.jpg

Boy, don't you wish we could purchase those braided straps as a separate purchase along with the tassels and charms??

I e-mailed my idea to Customer Service (you never know) 

Wow:  here is their response

Hi Cindy,

Thanks for reaching out! Love to see you are getting creative with ways to style your Mini Soho! I will certainly pass your message along to our design and merchandising team for them to consider down the line.

@hicindy2, love that mini Soho. Definitely want one. Love with the Crosby strap! Thanks for sharing Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't purchase Harbor during the sale, but I probably would have if the photos had been better !!

Anyway, for those that did, or if you have a basic black or a deep gray with silver hardware, Vera Bradley has 50% off on retired pattern travel pieces.  I LOVE the Weekender to smoosh into the crowded overheads bins on Southwest.  I am getting this one for my black Big Girl Roxy.  

Image of Iconic Weekender Travel Bag in Paisley Stripes

Image result for images mz wallace black roxy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh dear oh dear.  I am SO fussy and finicky, I am afraid of the sample sale although I am in love with the boucle (explains why it was excluded from the recent sale).  Apparently, there is a big X inside the bag on a sample.  That would bother me. 

@EdithEllenLily  Have you gifted all the Abbeys Xbodies or have you carried this style ?

Previews:  Boucle Abbey Crossbody

Boucle Bedford Abbey Crossbody (6031416)

Burnt orange

Burnt Orange Bedford Small Soho Tote (11121503)

Indigo

Indigo Bedford Small Soho Tote (11120367)

Brandy Brown:  truly hope this color comes out in more Fall styles.  Great neutral with a little spice to it. 

Brandy Brown Bedford Abbey Crossbody (6031493)

Distressed dark brown leather

Distressed Dark Brown Leather Angus (2421504)

Damson nubuck

Smooth Damson Nubuck Angus Pouch (2421425)

Are you gals going to brave the samples ?? Or just enjoy seeing the preview colors and marking up the Wish List? 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

EEEEEK.  Boucle is haunting me ......

Image result for images casper the friendly ghost

Bouclé Oxford Crosby (10051416)

Muffin bag 

Bouclé Oxford Small Crosby (10061416)

Gee, maybe I could get past an "X" in the label

Crumbled like a stale cookie: Oh No Mr. Bill 

Image result for images crumbled cookies

Got the Abbey Crossbody in the Boucle.  I called Customer Service and the print is on Bedford on this one and sturdier.  

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

I didn't purchase Harbor during the sale, but I probably would have if the photos had been better !!

Anyway, for those that did, or if you have a basic black or a deep gray with silver hardware, Vera Bradley has 50% off on retired pattern travel pieces.  I LOVE the Weekender to smoosh into the crowded overheads bins on Southwest.  I am getting this one for my black Big Girl Roxy.  

Image of Iconic Weekender Travel Bag in Paisley Stripes

Image result for images mz wallace black roxy

@hicindy2 I like this combination!! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 Thanks for starting the new thread and what a surprise with this MZW sample sale! Woman Surprised

I have only gifted the Abbey Crossbody and to my niece. She LOVES it for her phone and few items that she carries. I gave her this bag in Fur Print for winter and Dahlia for summer. It's a very cute bag!!

I'm so glad you finally were able to order Boucle in this Abbey Crossbody!

Woman Very Happy

Don't feel bad, I crumbled like a cookie, too, and ordered the Crosby (now Low Stock) for me and Abbey Crossbody for my niece. You can't beat 60 percent off!

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity @Roni18 @WhiteFlowers @SUHsE @skyblue @handygal2 @VenturaHighway @NycVixen @haddon9 @Jannyg @Hilery @JoBee @AnnMoonbeam and all:

HiCindy @hicindy2 has started this new thread, so I wanted to let you know about it!! Our friend @foo foo shi shi has already found us! Woman Happy

Are you finding anything in the Summer Weekends offerings that you like? Enjoy looking for sure! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I missed out on the Black Chain Haley...sold out while I was looking...boo. Woman Sad

I have the Jane in Black Chain and it's cool; I carried it last summer. Woman Happy