Regular Contributor

Ok, so I ordered the gray since it had such a rich classic style. I just heard it has brown undertones which doesn’t thrill me. Do you think the gray tone will override the brown or should I switch to black? I ordered without being able to view a presentation until now. Thought? Thank you! 

Super Contributor

Re: Radley TSV: Gray

[ Edited ]

The grey is beautiful. I think the grey will override the brown or taupe tones and  the croc can be for all seasons. This is a beautiful classic bag thats not too heavy. All the color choices are lovely in this style. I ordered the tan after much consideration. I like having a crossbody choice thats not too heavy and a satchel keeps good organization with basics for me. 

Floral Pillow
Trusted Contributor

I ordered the same, I hope it's a true gray color, not brown.

If it is too taupe/brown I'll exchange it for black or just return it.

I hate to return/exchange- Takes too long and for some reason nothing shows for weeks online. 

Honored Contributor

I thought the grey was the prettiest of all.

Valued Contributor

the greay is so nice ;

Regular Contributor

Ladies, thank you for reaffirming my choice! I vacillated back and forth between the black and charcoal until I was dizzy! Lol Yes, I hope the charcoal is as scrumptious as it appears. Thank you!! 

Respected Contributor

looks like a lovely bag. question.... is 1.5 lbs heavy for a bag? i love a good leather one, but sometimes, i'm like "what the heck do i have in here?"  so heavy. 

Respected Contributor

No,  1.5 lbs is not heavy for a leather handbag.  It's on the lighter side.  Anything under 2 lbs is usually not heavy.  More than that, it depends upon how sensitive you are to the weight of the bag,  what you put in it,  and how you carry it.

Respected Contributor

I received mine today and it’s a nice bag.  It’s small but there’s a ton of room to load it up.   Leather is nice and smooth.  I got mine in the ink and it’s a true navy.  Only thing I don’t like is the long strap.  I will remove it and only carry it by the handles.  I guess ‘i’m Spoiled by the high quality of the straps on a dooney bag.  

Regular Contributor

I fell off the wagon! After my decision to keep my order for the charcoal, I ran back and decided to get the mink, as well! I really like the style and size. Don’t tell hubby! Lol Merry Christmas to me!