Honored Contributor

Re: MZ Wallace: Summer Deals and Looking towards Fall

@hicindy2 wrote:

Remember the theory of the puzzle pieces for colors to come?  We will see...

IMG_4031.jpg

@hicindy2 I think our friend @WhiteFlowers was privy to some secret scoops when she was in NYC at the store! Today we saw red and orange...waiting for that golden yellow!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdithEllenLily Glad you got a bit of a break! It's hard to believe we are already approaching August! 

@hicindy2 Hang in there on that heat! We're just not used to such temps. Yikes.) We had Sears installation and it was great. I hope they never go away. I just don't want to think about it.

By the way, IIRC from a couple of the videos that MZW founders did:

1.) They said no to selling straps separately and seemed to not like the mix and matching. Oh well. Glad you wrote in. 

2.) From the video that EEL pointed me too, they said they don't like the MZW bags go on sale in Friends and Family sales. So that explains that, why we only see Nordies sale when they are clearing out and not in anniversary sale, for example.

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily Glad you got a bit of a break! It's hard to believe we are already approaching August! 

@hicindy2 Hang in there on that heat! We're just not used to such temps. Yikes.) We had Sears installation and it was great. I hope they never go away. I just don't want to think about it.

1.) They said no to selling straps separately and seemed to not like the mix and matching. Oh well. Glad you wrote in. 

2.) From the video that EEL pointed me too, they said they don't like the MZW bags go on sale in Friends and Family sales. So that explains that, why we only see Nordies sale when they are clearing out and not in anniversary sale, for example.

@Serendipity I could see MZW not wanting to sell separate straps because when they design a look, it's meant to be how they see each handbag with the chosen straps. However, if we happen to have other straps on hand to play around, that's our choice entirely!

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily Oh yes, I do like the Hayley very much. I'm thinking another might be in my future. If they reissue black or another neutral. I think I will keep this one. I love the red color.  It's a great good-sized crossbody bag for me when I need to have more with me.

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@Serendipity I could see MZW not wanting to sell separate straps because when they design a look, it's meant to be how they see each handbag with the chosen straps. However, if we happen to have other straps on hand to play around, that's our choice entirely!

@EdithEllenLily I agree! I also have to admire them for their dedication to their vision and not caving -- like on the metro. It is what it is. There are other bags for that.... 😊

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily Oh yes, I do like the Hayley very much. I'm thinking another might be in my future. If they reissue black or another neutral. I think I will keep this one. I love the red color.  It's a great good-sized crossbody bag for me when I need to have more with me.

@Serendipity I Heart the Haley!! I'm so glad you like it, too!! And that red is a good red...not too WILD...Woman LOL

Since it's one of their most popular styles, I'm sure we'll see it in other colors!

Honored Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

@Serendipity  OH, I am SO happy to hear from you.  Tuesday we hit 106. up in Sac.  Glad you scooped some sample finds and that poor Toni got misrepresented and holds a lot. 

I see a Brandy in my future too (and a margarita this afternoon).  Can't wait to hear how those Sohos work out for you.  

Image result for images happy peanuts characters

@hicindy2 I love this Peanuts Friday cartoon! 🤗 I am seriously lookimg forward to getting the air back on. I'm afraid it's aging me! The humidity is so high too. EEL @EdithEllenLily I'm glad your mom is doing OK too and hope the two of you can relax a bit more now.

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@Serendipity I Heart the Haley!! I'm so glad you like it, too!! And that red is a good red...not too WILD...Woman LOL

Since it's one of their most popular styles, I'm sure we'll see it in other colors!

@EdithEllenLily I hope so. I'm sorry I missed that black moto. And I have to agree with you, the softer structure is so much easier than the Jane. I really am going to have to start to cull my MZW bags to the ones I use, and decide that the ones I don't, while pretty, should be given away. 😬 I see you Jane in walnut! Don't look at me that way. 😕

Honored Contributor

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

@Serendipity wrote:

@EdithEllenLily I hope so. I'm sorry I missed that black moto. And I have to agree with you, the softer structure is so much easier than the Jane. I really am going to have to start to cull my MZW bags to the ones I use, and decide that the ones I don't, while pretty, should be given away. 😬 I see you Jane in walnut! Don't look at me that way. 😕

@Serendipity I think they will bring another black Haley back...it's a staple! What about the Jane in walnut for your Mom?

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily Oh no! The original Belle in black with the rolled handles (my first MZW) is low stock. Were you thinking of getting this one EEL? I hope they restock and don't mess with the rolled handles or back pocket.

Mine is still in good shape, otherwise I'd get a back up. But nope, I won't do backups anymore.... right? Right. 😬