Trusted Contributor

Re: GILI TSV is the HOBO BAG

@HULAGIRL wrote:

I'll probably get this one.......what diay is it the TSV??  If we order now, do we get the TSV price?

Hulagirl I think its Thursday's TSV but to get the special price today you have to go through the email

Trusted Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@culebra wrote:

I was hoping for the new iteration of the ROMA 2, but I guess the TSV will be a new iteration of the hobo.  

@culebra:

I'm with you on wanting the Roma 4.

This hobo seems to duplicate the GUCCI, but is way too narrow for me. I'm a big bag (Roma 2) gal. Lots of color choices, though!

Professor I liked the colors but after I read the description noticed its too narrow even though its big in sise the bottom makes a difference. I like the pink one though

Respected Contributor

@gramygram wrote:

@HULAGIRL wrote:

I'll probably get this one.......what diay is it the TSV??  If we order now, do we get the TSV price?

Hulagirl I think its Thursday's TSV but to get the special price today you have to go through the email

@gramygram: The TSV will be Wednesday evening at 9 pm for those on the West coast!

Trusted Contributor

I was hoping it will be the Roma4. Want that in the blue cobra.  Will wait for that one . Like the prints they have introduced and the new hardware. 

Respected Contributor

@gramygram wrote:

@HULAGIRL wrote:

Thanks for the info......I'm not in the e-mail loop, so I'll have to wait. 

Esteemed Contributor

G.I.L.I. Classic Leather Hobo- Verona       TSV  March 3......

A structured hobo silhouette, this G.I.L.I.(TM) bag will be your most

stylish companion for seasons to come. Luxurious yet laid-back, its

sought-after shape is updated with fashion-forward touches. 

COLORS... 

Black Ostrich, Natural Python, Blue Ice, Pink Cobra, Camo,

Tuscan Rose, Camel

• Style: Verona
  • Single shoulder strap, tassel detail, piston strap closure, goldtone hardware
  • Signature G.I.L.I. solid lining, back-wall zip pocket, two front-wall slip pockets
  • Measures approximately 16"W x 10"H x 3"D with 12" strap drop; weighs approximately 1 lb, 12 oz
  • Body/trim 100% cowhide leather; lining 80% polyester/20% cotton
  • Imported
Honored Contributor

@culebra wrote:

I was hoping for the new iteration of the ROMA 2, but I guess the TSV will be a new iteration of the hobo.  

@culebra - thx for confirming. I did receive the early purchase email. It's a nice looking handbag & a good dupe for the Gucci. I don't like the single strap hobos, so I'm passing.

For those that like the Dooney single strap logo hobo this one is a better option- design & pricing! The classic Camel would be my choice. Is there such a thing as Black Ostrich? I zoomed in on it and the black does have the ostrich finish. 

Will be interested to see what else is 'new' this week. Look forward to April & the debut of Roma 4 ;-)

For those purchasing, enjoy & please post reviews !

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@culebra wrote:

@culebra - thx for confirming. I did receive the early purchase email. It's a nice looking handbag & a good dupe for the Gucci. I don't like the single strap hobos, so I'm passing.

For those that like the Dooney single strap logo hobo this one is a better option- design & pricing! The classic Camel would be my choice. Is there such a thing as Black Ostrich? I zoomed in on it and the black does have the ostrich finish. 

Will be interested to see what else is 'new' this week. Look forward to April & the debut of Roma 4 ;-)

For those purchasing, enjoy & please post reviews !

@Chi-town girl: Roma 4!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@anisha wrote:

I was hoping it will be the Roma4. Want that in the blue cobra.  Will wait for that one . Like the prints they have introduced and the new hardware. 

@anisha - me too! Love the Blue Cobra print. Will get the pouch once it's reordered & the Roma 4 in the Blue Cobra as my new Spring handbag.

I too love some of the new GILI handbag design features BUT not the smaller tassel. It's not a deal breaker but I love those large tassels ;-)

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Can the tassel be removed?