Respected Contributor

I posted earlier today about the Patricia Nash TTV tonight. I also included a picture of another bag that I loved. The post was removed and I don't know why. There was NO information about the TTV since I have no idea what it is, I just posted letting people know that there was an upcoming TTV.

People talk about products from Evine and HSN all the time so I can't see what the problem is. Was it because of the picture?

Color me CONFUSED!!!  Smiley Frustrated

Trusted Contributor

Re: Why was my post removed??

Good Question!  I am a Patricia Nash fan, along with Dooney and Gili.  Would have liked to see your photo.  I have a winter bloom pouch.  

Honored Contributor

It's inconsistent, but I always assume that if I post anything with information about a product at a competitive store, it will be deleted. Sometimes it isn't, but I assume it will be just the same.

Respected Contributor

It's a bucket bag.

It is a What's for Launch at $149.

Just go over and take a look. They even have a bucket bag in the map design. If you miss it, tune at 10 pm.

In general, people just mention items within certain threads. (much better.)

Respected Contributor

Dawniee wrote:

Good Question!  I am a Patricia Nash fan, along with Dooney and Gili.  Would have liked to see your photo.  I have a winter bloom pouch.  

If you're familiar with the Nantucket Lightship Baskets, she came out with a purse that looks exactly like them. And it comes with a scarf. I know it probably isn't everyone's cuppa, but I **LOVE** it. I don't want to try to post another picture of it, but you can check it out, the number is 726-983.

Respected Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

It's inconsistent, but I always assume that if I post anything with information about a product at a competitive store, it will be deleted. Sometimes it isn't, but I assume it will be just the same.

Thanks.

I looked at the list but it doesn't really cover posting about products from other shopping channels. If they don't want that, then they should clearly state that under WHAT NOT TO POST or POSTS THAT ARE NOT ALLOWED.

Of course that would make sense, LOL!!    Smiley Surprised

Respected Contributor

@JavaQueen wrote:

It's a bucket bag.

It is a What's for Launch at $149.

Just go over and take a look. They even have a bucket bag in the map design. If you miss it, tune at 10 pm.

In general, people just mention items within certain threads. (much better.)

Thanks for the info. I'm not a fan of bucket bags so this is an easy pass for me. Even though they offer it in my favorite, the MAP print.

Trusted Contributor

@IMT....I seen that bag at Dillards recently!  Very pretty, small, but a real beauty.  I picked it up and took a good look.  I think the Dillards price was the same as Evine.  It felt like Hemingway days in Key West!  

I also like the totes that had a theme.  One had a ship on the front.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It is inconsistent, but that's why. I suspect that since QVC's parent company (Liberty) also owns an interest in HSN they're more flexible with posts about HSN products than they are about Evine, which is pure competition.

I did think, though, moderators were supposed to cite a reason when removing a post. Maybe they thought the reason in this instance would reflect badly on QVC. Imagine that.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

I already have 3 drawsting bags from Dooney.  I surely don't need another one.  Easy pass for me on the Patricia Nash TTV.