Esteemed Contributor

DB Small Lexington Shopper: just got the e-mail

[ Edited ]

I know there are many fans out there of this style.  I have 2 of these:  Desert and Lavender.  ILoveDooney site has these for $94 in many colors with free shipping.  Never had any problems from this site.  This is so perfect for the petite person and this tote is not heavy.  I am 5'2" with shoulder issues and I love this bag.  Look at this aubergine and the coveted sage.  Wow.  Wanted to pass this along.  

Geranium thumb-1

Geranium thumb-1

Trusted Contributor

Re: DB Small Lexington Shopper: just got the e-mail

@hicindy2 thanks for the heads up! That's a great price for this bag! Love the aubergine color!

Super Contributor

Oh thank you so much for this notification. The Lexington is my all time favorite DB Style. Going there right now to order.

Vicki

Esteemed Contributor

Oh good...it is such a great value.  Glad I could pass this along.  I keep looking at that aubergine shade.  

Trusted Contributor

Thank you so so much for the information.

You just saved me some money.

Thanks a bunch

Spoiler

Trusted Contributor

Sorry I dont know why spoiler came up. 
I think a hit an incorrect button.

Honored Contributor

@Skididdy wrote:

Sorry I dont know why spoiler came up. 
I think a hit an incorrect button.

A lot of people mistake the Spoiler button for the emoji icon because it's a yellow circle. Happens ALL the time.

You can edit it out of the first post. Just highlight the Spoiler bar and press the Delete key.

Respected Contributor

Thanks so much.  I've been eyeing this for awhile as well, but could not pull the trigger before Christmas.  I just ordered one of the pinks!  (Already I have forgotten the name . . .)

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Peaches McPhee wrote:

Thanks so much.  I've been eyeing this for awhile as well, but could not pull the trigger before Christmas.  I just ordered one of the pinks!  (Already I have forgotten the name . . .)

Well, after much going back and forth among the colors, I went with the "light pink".  Very fresh looking. I have lavender and plum among my Dooneys, so thought I would splash out with what looks to be a bright pink. Bubblegum is pretty too.  Bubble GumBubblegum

Geranium thumb-1

Today is Saturday and my Dooney is here already (No. Calif.).  Perfectly wrapped, tags still on, billed correctly, no drama.  Thank you ILoveDooney