Honored Contributor

Re: Any idea of when we will get a Think Royln TSV?

This brand is new to me.  I thought the tie dye was black but when I found out it was blue I jumped on it. I love the black hardware too.

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb thanks for alerting me to this video.  It was a better presentation.  Who knew that the bag has an outside zipper pocket?  I didn't, and I looked at the bag closely.  But even still the presentation was lacking.  The striped straps are in different colors for each of the bags, but she only had one strap that she used in a couple of the bags.  Not sure what color it was.

But I am in the same place I was, I am not getting it.  I am not looking for a color bag and I don't like the black patent.  If they had a matte black I would have bought.  

I think the tie dye, the pearl latte and the green are very nice, I just don't switch my bag that much to warrant this purchase.  The matte black is a classic I expect I would have carried for years, like my Wingmans.  Good size bag.  Not huge, not too small.

Again, happy shopping!

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe  Smart choice! If it doesn't fill a niche or tempt you sufficiently then best not to buy. I'm waffling myself. I do really like it and like all the options but am thinking none of them is exactly 'Goldilocks', perhaps. We'll see.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb One thing that really strikes me is the poor job QVC is doing.  They didn't have the straps.  The presenter must not have known they were different.  She was unprepared.  I don't know what QVC is doing, but these presentations do not drive sales.

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe QVC has long struck me as a company in sigificant disarray. Sales are up due to the pandemic but when they once again have to serioulsy compete for their market share, their current act, across the board, is not going to fly.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

This brand is new to me.  I thought the tie dye was black but when I found out it was blue I jumped on it. I love the black hardware too.

@Pecky  Enjoy the bag. Your choice is quite tempting.

Respected Contributor

@stevieb 

Pearl Emerald and Navy tie dye.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good choices @1Professor. I had consisered switching gears to the green, which I think is actually the prettiest, but see it's now on waitlist and I just don't want to get into a 'maybe it will and maybe it won't' order...

Esteemed Contributor

@1Professor went with 2!  Pretty!  Let us know how you like them.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

QVC has a special deal on the Wingman Jr. too. QVC has more selection and better pricing than the actual website. Good to know. 

@1Professor  That green is a stand out