Honored Contributor

Re: Any idea of when we will get a Think Royln TSV?

@1Professor wrote:

@stevieb   FYI, all Think Royln bags have the SAME lining. Black.

@1Professor  Unfortunately, the one I ordered a while back did not have a black lining. Rather, it was a bilious hot pink, which I detest. I ended up gifting it. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@stevieb   FYI, all Think Royln bags have the SAME lining. Black.

@1Professor  Unfortunately, the one I ordered a while back did not have a black lining. Rather, it was a bilious hot pink, which I detest. I ended up gifting it. 

@stevieb   Yikes, I remember that!

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb It's a nice bag, but I agree with everything you said.  Presentations on Q2 are a joke.  I was watching to get a good look at the colors, but no such luck.  Maybe they don't want to sell any bags.  It is a zip top bag with a lip that covers the zipper.  The inside has a wall zip pocket.  The picture of the inside that qvc.com posted should be accurate based on my experience with the bags.  You can se the rings where the various straps can be attached.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the info @NYCLatinaMe. I have to say I am very tempted. I can't really decide on a color. I like them all but one will have to be my limit, if that!

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb I think we have the same favorite 🤔🤔🤔

I just saw a bracelet I liked, on video.  Decisions, decisions....

Esteemed Contributor

I like the looks of the Tie Dye "Baguette" as they referred to it. Looks like a black lining from the video

Think Royln Convertible Nylon Tote with Chain - Carrington - A453669

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2 wrote:

I like the looks of the Tie Dye "Baguette" as they referred to it. Looks like a black lining from the video

Think Royln Convertible Nylon Tote with Chain - Carrington - A453669

@hicindy2   After the closeups during the video, I realized how denim it was. I adore denim. So it's in my bag, also.

Will only keep one. Emerald might be too shiny, who knows.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Woman Very Happy @NYCLatinaMe  I lean toward the grey, which is odd because I'm not a big fan of grey, but this has sort of a metallic look that I like. The latte was the one I first noticed but when the host said it was sort of a champagne color, I backed out. Not that I wouldn't like that, but it's not high on the list. Truth is, I love the green and I love the black and I even like the tie-dye... One of each would be nice... As for jewelry, there is definitely some out there I like, but checking the site for 'items recently on air', not much of it is making its way on the air...

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb You are right about the jewelry.  Some of it may be the QVC photography.  I decided to look at the "new" jewelry, saw an interesting ring, and watched the video presentation, and could not take my eyes off the bracelet the model was wearing.  The bracelet would not have caught my attention from the website photo, looked ordinary.

Same problem we are having with the bags.  The website photos do not show the items at their best.  I am fairly certain that "pearl latte" that you are considering is the color of one of my Royln bags, the striped strap color is a clear match.  The bag is not a champagne color, it tends toward the brown - i would call it light brown platinum, it that makes sense.  To me, champagne is more golden.  The bag is not golden.  I have a golden Royln bag too! "Pearl latte" is a pretty versatile color.  If I didn't have it, I would get it.  I have decided to pass on the "pearl grey."  It's just not something that I would wear that much.

Happy shopping whatever you decide!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NYCLatinaMe  I think I have an older (not Roylin) bag similar to the color you're describing and I really like it. I have to admit I'm stymied because I like them all. I'm leaning heavily to the grey but do really like them all... And yes, I too looked at the new jewelry and found some neat items there that are far more appealing than most of what they've shown as having been on the air.

But as for the bag, do check out the latest video presentation if you, like me, are having trouble deciding on a color because this video with Sandra is far better than the earlier one and she actually has all of the colors in the studio.

So @NYCLatinaMe @1Professor  and @hicindy2  What colors are we all ordering?  

Woman Very Happy