Occasional Contributor

Any idea of when we will get a Think Royln TSV?

I am falling in love with their crossbody bags with the zip but would love something a bit more affordable.  Does anyone have any idea when we might get a TSV?  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Any idea of when we will get a Think Royln TSV?

I would love it if they offered either of these at a great price:

5D0AC768-1303-4873-B240-2AE21E6A8EF5.jpeg

14D37307-ADB3-4D0F-AC08-EE135221F7EC.jpeg

136623F4-26C4-45EE-BE36-C6EFA40BCEB4.jpeg

705CC17E-8BFE-4E1D-BA7C-DB15409B5DCB.jpeg

@Bigbaggirl Saks has some bags on sale.  Other places offer the bags too.

Esteemed Contributor

@Bigbaggirl 

QVC is offering A399592 Think Royln Convertible Nylon Crossbody w/ Accessory Pouch - Sash - on clearance for $64.96. Was that what you were looking for? Many pretty colors available. Too small for me.

But QVC is ALSO offering the style of the second bag I posted above as a TODAY'S BONUS BUY℠ for $114.96 A453669.  Never noticed TODAY'S BONUS BUY℠s before, so don't know if it is a today only price.  No video available.  The bag retails for $168 in other colors, but is not available right now at Saks or Think Royln website, my guess by design.  I saw it there before.  Amazon is offering the bag in black tie dye for $100.80 (name: Think Royln Women's The Baguette Crossbody Bag).  I have bought a Think Royln bag in Amazon and it was the real deal.  Not interested in tie dye though.  

All Think Royln bags can be cross body.  They include an adjustable striped strap that can go from shoulder to crossbody.

The TODAY'S BONUS BUY℠ bag also has a pretty chain and a short drop shoulder strap, probably pu, though QVC doesn't say.

Not crazy about the colors QVC is offering on the TODAY'S BONUS BUY℠.  The black is a shiny patent, I wouldn't buy.

🤔🤔🤔

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

I would love it if they offered either of these at a great price:

136623F4-26C4-45EE-BE36-C6EFA40BCEB4.jpeg

705CC17E-8BFE-4E1D-BA7C-DB15409B5DCB.jpeg

@NYCLatinaMe & @Bigbaggirl 

Your wish came true!

Today this bag is TODAY'S BONUS BUY.

From $168 now $114

A453669

Lots of color choices, including navy tie dye and emerald green!

**Alert for Think Royln collectors.

On the Q it is called Carrington.

On Think Royln it is the Dynasty.

Same bag. Think Royln does NOT have the lush Pearl Emerald.

a453669_848.102.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@hicindy2     The pearl emerald will soon be mine . . .

Esteemed Contributor

@1Professor The emerald is dreamy -- enjoy!  I do think that is a really unique and beautiful, dreamy color.

I had been hoping for a matte black bag.  I would use that a lot.  The QVC bag is a black patent.  Too shiny for me!!!  

I have several Think Royln bags already, the Wingman Jr.  in several colors. It is the perfect bag size.  A396365 now in clearance for $76.68, for those interested.  It can be big or small, depending on how much I put in it.  That is what I like of soft bags.

The bag offered today is a bit smaller, which is good, and more elegant.  But I am not sure about the colors.

The pearl latte is my favorite of their offerings, but it looks a lot like the color of a bag I already have.

Maybe the pearl grey is a good black alternative...  🤔🤔🤔

Respected Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe 

I also have the Wingman Jr. in the green floral.

I have the Soho in camo.

The LilMama in camo.

I bought the delux version of the Soho camo, with fabulous pockets (one with leopards!).

Soho copy.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Nice collection @1Professor 😎😎😎😎

The floral is so gorgeus!  The soho is beautiful too.

I think these are great bags.  Lightweight.  Flexible.  I did get an organizer insert.  Perfect with that!

Honored Contributor

Although I have reservations about this brand based on the single bag I ordered, I was interested in the one pictured. Unfortunately, after sitting through a fifteen minute presentation, I'm still unclear on the colors and the linings. The vendor was there 'remotely' and the picture quality wasn't the best. Meanwhile, the host had only one bag to present and 'showed' the colors via the website, a practice that seems to be on the uptick and that isn't helpful. Probably not ordering, as I don't want to pay return shipping based on their inadequate presentation. Cute bag though.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@stevieb   FYI, all Think Royln bags have the SAME lining. Black.