Trusted Contributor

@colleena I believe you are correct - it wasn't QVC but Cottage Farms that he had a contract dispute with.  I will miss Phillip.

Trusted Contributor

It just isn't the same without Phillip Smiley Sad

Occasional Visitor

I agree not the same without Philip. I so look forward to his knowledge and garden tips , ideas and great personality. Just not the same.

Valued Contributor

I was so disappointed when I did not see Phillip on today. Came on here to read why. I probably will not watch Cottage Farm shows much now. Like someone said, he was Cottage Farms and his entertaining ways and knowledge will be missed. Do wish the new reps best wishes, but I won't be catching the shows now.

New Contributor

I always so enjoyed Phillip Watson's presentations for Cottage Farms.

I will really miss him.  

I hope that he is enjoying his life and his new endeavors.

Patricia

Honored Contributor

@chlema wrote:

@colleena I believe you are correct - it wasn't QVC but Cottage Farms that he had a contract dispute with.  I will miss Phillip.

@chlema  Philip's facebook states that it was a contract with QVC.

Trusted Contributor

I liked Phillip because he gave lots of great info and tips.  You could tell he had a passion for gardening.  We watched the Cottage Farm presentation last night with Carolyn and the lady who was representing them didn't seem to have as much of an interest in gardening.  It seemed as if she was just saying what she had been told during training but didn't do it  herself.

Respected Contributor
I concur. The new Cottage Farm vendors are like watching pain't dry. Without Phillip theyve lost me ad a customer. Not interested in vendors with no personality.
Occasional Contributor
I will miss Phillip. I have noticed that some of the CF sun patiens are identified as “imported”. What???