Trusted Contributor

I don’t see Cottage Farms listed in upcoming garden shows.   Is C.F. still a vendor on QVC?  Phillip Watson?

Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@EatWell wrote:

I don’t see Cottage Farms listed in upcoming garden shows.   Is C.F. still a vendor on QVC?  Phillip Watson?

Thanks.

@EatWell  Yes, but next week is Roberta's, Cottage Farms will be coming along.  Zulily also carries Cottage Farms plants, I get quite a few there.

Esteemed Contributor

Cottage Farms had their first shows last week with Rachael Boesing hosting and two new Reps. It was very well done! Both new people have great talents and are interesting, knowledgeable and deserve to be given a great chance at QVC. One is from PA; the other is from IA. I wish them well. 

I'm happy Phillip is able to pursue other interests, including writing his book! Anxious to purchase it when it is completed and actually published. Smiley Happy  Happy retirement!

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

I saw cottage farms on last week.  Phillip is no longer the rep.  He's pursuing his other interests.  Or following his dreams.

Trusted Contributor

I think after Phillips scare last year his has decided to do other  more important things to him.

Honored Contributor

@sweetee2 wrote:

I think after Phillips scare last year his has decided to do other  more important things to him.

@sweetee2  He stated on Facebook that he and QVC could not come to a contract agreement, so he is moving on, what a shame, he IS Cottage Farms, for me.

Honored Contributor

@EatWell  The first Cottage Farms show of the 2019 season is on right now with Mary Beth Roe, on Q2.  The new vendor who has replaced Phillip seems very knowledgable and personable.  I still miss Phillip though.

Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl  Maybe I read it wrong but I thought he said that he & Cottage Farms couldn't come to a contract agreement?

Respected Contributor

Re: Cottage Farms?

[ Edited ]

@EatWell wrote:

Thanks.

Yes. CF is on Q2 right now (4:30 pm Central time), and they were on earlier today, as well.

Philip Watson is no longer the vendor rep.

Honored Contributor

@colleena  Go to the Garden Shows in this forum for more information.