Trusted Contributor

Re: Are you looking forward to spring?

@StylishLady wrote:

Spring? I guess I don't think about that much in southwest Floirda. 

Exactly.  I live in Phoenix and we are still in the eighties - it is not even winter yet.  I would at least like to wear a couple of sweaters before the really hot weather comes back!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I don’t care for cold weather, ice, snow, north winds, so yes I prefer Spring.

Honored Contributor

@RealtyGal2 wrote:

@StylishLady wrote:

Exactly.  I live in Phoenix and we are still in the eighties - it is not even winter yet.  I would at least like to wear a couple of sweaters before the really hot weather comes back!Smiley Happy

Same here on the CA Central Coast.  It’s been hot and dry.  I look forward to winter, and some rain.   

But do hope the winter weather holds off long enough to get my house painted.

Esteemed Contributor

@RealtyGal2 wrote:

@StylishLady wrote:

Me to. I haven haven’t even put on a long sleeved shirt yet. No rush for spring/summer to return. 

Honored Contributor

I'm always looking forward to spring. If my stupid femur eventually pulls itself together I'll be able to get back to gardening after missing it all this year. I've got plans to automate much of the watering next year so even if the femur isn't a hundred percent I can get back to having my window boxes and hanging baskets back up and looking good.

As to the seed catalogs, HPS Seeds sends their first one out sometime in August/September for Spring 2019. I've got it by my chair and leaf through it whenever I get a bit bored. If only I had enough space to plant every plant I want! Granted it would take several square miles to grow everything I like. Ah well, such is life. Seed catalogs are somewhat addictive. Even plants I've tried and had limited success with tempt me when I see their pictures in the seed catalogs.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

I like and enjoy the 4 seasons.