Super Contributor

Re: "In process" for five days?

@glorybe wrote:

I am running into this problem with 2 pairs of Earth Origin boots that I ordered 8/22, still says in process.😡

Talked with Customer Service, said that there is no problem!!!!

That's what I ordered as well!   Glad to know it's not just my order that's being held up.

Super Contributor

@glorybe wrote:

I am running into this problem with 2 pairs of Earth Origin boots that I ordered 8/22, still says in process.😡

This is what customer service just told me;

"We have experienced a delay with a technical issue with the vendor.  I apologize for the wait.  We are expecting the order to ship today."

Honored Contributor

I ordered a clay stoneware 9X13 baking dish from Amazon Thurs.

Just got email saying is coming SAT. by USPS Priority Mail !

I'll believe it when I see it, but, I always did love Amazon. Q could take lessons from that outfit.

Amazon rules !

4_1_202.gifbravo-1.gif

Honored Contributor

I don't order a lot from QVC, but when I do 98% of the time it takes the full 10 days.  They will say in process for 6 or 7 days.  Then they ship, and it is here in 3 or 4 days.  I think they are doing  a great deal of selling directly from vendor.  They take all that time to get order to vendor, and the vendor shipps.  Or, in order to cut inventory, they order from vendor, have it shipped to QVC ..then to us. 

Contributor

@redngold wrote:

@glorybe wrote:

This is what customer service just told me;

"We have experienced a delay with a technical issue with the vendor.  I apologize for the wait.  We are expecting the order to ship today."

Some of us have received a robo call from QVC saying the manufacturer is having a problem and to expect a 5 day delay. So far it is the tsv and the Fallon styles that I know of.

Respected Contributor

I ordered. D&C cardigan 8/24 and it shipped today 8/28 - nearly 5 days.  Then generally it takes minimum of 10-12 days to reach me and some items have been in process longer.  I sometimes forget what I have ordered it takes so long to get to me then I am on the west coast - but in process 5 days I do not understand unless the merchandise is not available however, my cardigan was and is not a sell out and is still available in all colors.

Super Contributor

If you call customer service, they will tell you the "expected delivery date" which is about 10-12 days after you ordered, has not passed!  Wait until THAT time to start asking questions!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Follow up to prior posts:

YAY! it's out for delivery ! 2 days !   Now, that's what I'm talking about none of this faw de raw of Q's slow a** stuff.  Ordered Thurs get Sat. it's like it's coming by drone. LOL