Super Contributor

"In process" for five days?

[ Edited ]

I don't think it's taken so long to ship one item before.   If I'd have bought this item anywhere else, I'd likely have it already, and with FREE shipping.

Honored Contributor

Re: "In process" for five days?

As Tom Jones sang:  It's Not Unusual.....

Respected Contributor

Here's something I don't understand.  I ordered a watch back on 6/4.  It was an advance order and would ship end of August.  A couple weeks ago I checked and the watch is now in stock.  Why am I still waiting for my watch?  They obviously have gotten them back in so shouldn't they have filled my order and shipped it????

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

As Tom Jones sang:  It's Not Unusual.....

Oooooo .... I love Tom Jones.HeartWoman LOL

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Valued Contributor

Happened to me, but it was more like 2 WKS!  Try calling Customer Service and see what is going on.  The minute I did that everything moved to shipping/shipped by the end of the day and I did indeed see my orders a couple days later.  Good Luck!

Honored Contributor

@redngold wrote:

I don't think it's taken so long to ship one item before.   If I'd have bought this item anywhere else, I'd likely have it already, and with FREE shipping.

Join the club. I've ranted about that a few times. You can order on a Mon. and it finally leaves the next Mon. then takes another 5 days has to be switched over to 'sure post' you know. One time I ordered faster mail priority didn't make any difference took the same amount of time won't do that any more either.

Take into account all this at holiday time ! Order early !

Esteemed Contributor

What irks me is trying to cancel an item the morning after ordering and they say you can't because it's processing and then it sits "out there" processing for four days. Grrrrr....

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Join the club. 

As I say....It's Not Unusual...

Super Contributor

I am running into this problem with 2 pairs of Earth Origin boots that I ordered 8/22, still says in process.😡

Talked with Customer Service, said that there is no problem!!!!

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Karnerblue wrote:

Here's something I don't understand.  I ordered a watch back on 6/4.  It was an advance order and would ship end of August.  A couple weeks ago I checked and the watch is now in stock.  Why am I still waiting for my watch?  They obviously have gotten them back in so shouldn't they have filled my order and shipped it????

What I have done when this happens is to go ahead and order it since it is in stock, then cancel advance order. Hope this helps!