Honored Contributor

An especially good buy this year?

I found this interesting jacket at Chico's marked down to be $100 less than the original price.  I wear it with a black and gray striped Linea tank (or just a solid any kind of top). What special finds have you made?

Anorak Jacket

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: An especially good buy this year?

@GingerPeach

Great buy, homegirl, and beautiful!

I found a cotton embroidered pullover...bracelet sleeve, v neck, embroidered all around the collar area, including back, half-way down the middle/front, as well as the sleeves...outstanding embroidery, too...$6 at Marshall's!!!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

Great-looking jacket and good grab -  but what in heaven's name were they thinking at Chico's?  I don't have any idea what you ended up paying, but another $100 would have made the original price ridiculous no matter what.  

I find lots of things I like at Chico's  -  and will definitely be taking my coupons in next month, so I can add my birthday coupon to the stack.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I found this fantastic bargain in cashmere turtlenecks at NM LastCall ... the catch was they only had one size left (luckily it was mine), and  colors with names such as Klein Blue, Emerald, Deep Purple, Light Pink, Ruby and Light Brown.   I thought "uh-oh," but decided what the heck ... the price was reduced from the original of $275 to $35.44!

I bought all six colors ... and they are terrific  ... brand-spanking new in the original packaging.   

Don't hate me ...LCF16_T715X

Esteemed Contributor

@SoX

Trying...not...to...hate...SoX!!  LOL!  I'm totally jealous!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Respected Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

@SoX

Trying...not...to...hate...SoX!!  LOL!  I'm totally jealous!

I can't even pretend.  I hate @SoX.  BEAUTIFUL sweaters and the best find of the year for sure! Begrudging congratulations!

Respected Contributor

Homegirl, saw this style jacket but didn't buy it because of the zipper.  In the past, I've found zippered tops in most stores to be very rough or sharp to the touch.  How is your jacket's?

if it's rough, maybe some very fine emery or sandpaper could take the edge off.

Love Chico's and have gotten unbelievable finds there, e.g., a cropped suede jacket with " burned through lace " design for $2X.00 down from &150+......  Now my neice who's much younger is enjoying it.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill