Contributor

Ok I just saw the picture for 

A22766
Breezies Set of 6 Cotton Brief Panties w/UltimAir

At first glance, I thought it was Depends underwear - the picture is not flattering lol

Honored Contributor

@ssojourner

The best thing about that listing, is the lace bag that you can wash delicates in!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

They just look like briefs to me. Am I missing something? Personally, I wear high-cuts.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Those panties are about par with an iron girdle.  They wear and wear; you can't get rid of them.  After years of wear I threw a bunch away simply because they're ugly and I got tired of seeing them in my drawer.  I prefer nylon.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

They remind me of the kind of panties I wore as a very young girl (maybe 6 or 7).

Respected Contributor

I hope I never have to wear that kind.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Respected Contributor

Thanks for the laugh!

@ssojourner wrote:

Ok I just saw the picture for 

A22766
Breezies Set of 6 Cotton Brief Panties w/UltimAir

At first glance, I thought it was Depends underwear - the picture is not flattering lol

Esteemed Contributor

It is only plain cotton underwear, not Victoria's Secret.  I have a friend who suffers from lichen sclerosis and she wears these quite often.  They are comfortable and helpful to her as she tries to control this awful disease.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Regular Contributor
What a mean post. I personally don’t wear them. But if I did it would only make me feel bad.
Honored Contributor

I don't get the snarky comments either.  They're simply a set of cotton briefs.  Some women prefer full coverage and the color choices are nice.

Can't believe anyone would even start a thread about it.  When I saw the title, I thought it was going to be a humorous article or photo.

Someone must be bored.