Honored Contributor

diane gilman will be back on the air on hsn

diane gilman will be back on the air this week. she has done a video and posted it on her facebook page.

Hi, ladies!! It is with great joy and heartfelt thanks that I announce my return to HSN on November 17 & November 18!!

The joy comes from stepping back from you for almost a year to devote my energies to breast cancer treatment (hugely successful!) and the heartfelt thanks is for all of you not only sending such great and constant messages of hope & love but also still loving & wearing #DG2!

So let's spend some time together! Starting with a sneak peak TS Preview ‎sale at 10pm EST on November 17 followed by our full TS Launch at midnight EST and through the day on Sunday, November 18!

I would LOVE to hear from you, so please don't hesitate to call in....we have A LOT of catching up to do! The full TS schedule is below:

Saturday, November 17th at 10pm
And Sunday, November 18th at the following times:
12am, 1am, 3am, 9am, 11am Fashion Edit, 1pm, 4pm, 5pm, 8pm and 9pm EST
And remember - TS Pre-sale begins on Nov 16!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

Re: diane gilman will be back on the air on hsn

I didn't even recognize her.  I'm almost in shock.  I hope the very best for her. Heart

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

if it wasn't for her voice, I would have never recognized her.  She looks good!   I wish her well.  God speed, Diane!

Honored Contributor

Diane.....

Thinking-of-You-Quotes-10.jpg

Honored Contributor

Very good to know that she is doing well enough to return.  God is certainly good and he has spared her another time for a purpose.  I think she looks great.  Her hair has changed but she can grow it back out and color it when the time comes if she pleases but I think she looks great with her natural hair and that she is alive and able to return is such a blessing.

Honored Contributor

I LOVE that she's embracing her real hair.  Many women would kill for such an even beautiful color and I think it looks great on her.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

It is nice to see her returning to HSN.  She looks good with her short hair and I am happy she is embracing her new look.  As a breast cancer survior myself I was also ill for about a year and have kept my hair short in homage to the warriors that are still fighting the disease.  Due to the affects of the chemo, you also cannot color your hair for quite a while after due to the chemicals involved.  You go Diane!

Honored Contributor

Wow I have so much admiration for her.It is life changing to get real as she stated.I never would have guessed she had that kind of bravery and beauty inside.I will watch her return and cheer for her.....she has conquered the beast and stands victorious and came through it with more strength and beauty than before.

Honored Contributor

I have been wondering about her and checked on the HSN forums and did not find any updates, so I am glad to hear she is doing well and will be back soon.  God bless her.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

Courageous!!