Trusted Contributor

Re: diane gilman will be back on the air on hsn

She deleted it?  You know I have to say I'm not surprised.  I was not ready for it, and wish I didn't see it.  It was too much.  I feel horrible for anyone going through that helll.

Honored Contributor

@MarkeieMark I bet she was t ready for all of that to happen either...who is.Thanfully she got through it and is ready to get back to her life.

Respected Contributor

@MarkeieMark wrote:

She deleted it?  You know I have to say I'm not surprised.  I was not ready for it, and wish I didn't see it.  It was too much.  I feel horrible for anyone going through that helll.

@MarkeieMark:  I know what you mean.  She really was courageous to post that message.  IMHO maybe she was trying to alert all her customers the changes that had happened to her so when she did return to HSN the "shock" would not be so jarring.  My heart goes out to her but bless her heart for her positive attitude.  Hugs to her.

Esteemed Contributor

So glad she’s okay!!💐💐

Trusted Contributor

@Hoovermom wrote:

@MarkeieMark wrote:

@MarkeieMark:  I know what you mean.  She really was courageous to post that message.  IMHO maybe she was trying to alert all her customers the changes that had happened to her so when she did return to HSN the "shock" would not be so jarring.  My heart goes out to her but bless her heart for her positive attitude.  Hugs to her.

@Hoovermom You know when they say you watch someone on TV, it's almost like you feel as if you know them.  I coudn't take it.  Same as if it happened to a family member.  I just pray for her.

Honored Contributor

I'd like to see her when she's back on the air. So glad she's doing well, bravo to her.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

the video is back up in case you missed it......

https://www.facebook.com/diane.gilman.35/videos/210064233214354/UzpfSTY3NTM5MDc4MjpWSzoyOTc2Njc2NDA4...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

Just watched the video and the only thing that comes into my mind is the saying "You don't know how strong  you are till being  strong is your only option.

Glad that Diane stayed strong and remember  she is the  same person no matter long hair short hair brown hair or grey 

Honored Contributor

I am very happy for her and all survivors.  Two of my best friends have dealt with this, it was draining on them.  Both are in good spirits now.

Respected Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@santorini wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

The video is on her Facebook page (Diane Gilman HSN).

She has not changed any of her photos yet.

I did look at Facebook.  The most recent video that I could find still had her long hair (wig).  I'll look again later or wait and see her live this weekend.  thanks.

@santorini You're not losing it.  She deleted the post and the video.

Thanks for letting me know.  Smiley Happy