Frequent Contributor

Terrible CS, I get sent a clothing item that reeked of cheap cololgne, I contact CS and was promised an expidited NEW replacement that was to arrive on 11/30....it's still being processed according to another rep, so disgusted. Just needed to vent, TY

Honored Contributor

@Marebear54 

You realize, I hope, that you're venting only to fellow customers, most of whom have had great experiences with QVC CS?

When I really, really want an item that has to be exchanged , I return the faulty one and just place a new order.  The exchange process is ponderous at best.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

don't they charge you shipping when you return ?

Valued Contributor

Am I missing something? How is customer service responsible for shipping items?

Valued Contributor

@Marebear54 wrote:

Terrible CS, I get sent a clothing item that reeked of cheap cololgne, I contact CS and was promised an expidited NEW replacement that was to arrive on 11/30....it's still being processed according to another rep, so disgusted. Just needed to vent, TY

Someone on another thread yesterday posted this info and said it was for Corporate CS, you might give it a try. Call 484-701-1000, select option 2 for Corporate Customer Service; leave a message with your call back number.

Honored Contributor

This should be under Customer Care.