Respected Contributor

So many news women on TV have something in this color. I want to give it a try -- decided on a solid color pullover sweater, hip length. I'm a plus size on top. What have I found?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very, very little. Lots of blush pink. Best selection at Nordstrom's. I'm down to:

-a Vince Camuto at Nordstrom's

-a BCBG Paris crewneck/knit cap set at Walmart for $19.99 (!)

-a "distressed" sweater with slits at Macy's (I'd wear it over a turtleneck). The only review says "Perfect for showing off my stab scars."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Going out to do errands and mull this over.

Respected Contributor

I highly suggest people look into Dressing Your Truth before purchasing more clothes/makeup/accessories.

Respected Contributor

Is the Vince Camuto the colorblocked one in the color they call "Paradox"/  I have it in another color and it's one of my favorites.  (It's also on sale at Macy's.)

Honored Contributor

try googling hot pink or even 1950's pink.  See if you come up with anything different.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@PickyPicky3 - good news is that hot pink is a trending color. The new Pantone color for 2023 is a fuchsia tone.

Earlier this year Valentino's show featured hot pink: https://community.qvc.com/t5/Fashion/Pantone-and-Valentino-Debut-Valentino-Pink-PP-at-Paris-Fashion/...

I have a range of pink tones in my wardrobe - selectively purchased tones that are flattering to me from blush to fuchsia. One of my fav's is a bubblegum pink Isaac cardi purchased several years ago at Q. More recent vibrant pink purchases from Q are from Jason Wu and CCB. 

Keep looking and be patient - I'm sure more options will be available for you

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@ThinkingOutLoud  Please speak YOUR truth and just give us your opinion or comment. I'm looking forward to reading it.

Honored Contributor

@PickyPicky3 

I'm not sure exactly what shade of pink that is, but LandsEnd has quite a few of "hot pink" sweaters and tops.

Respected Contributor

@RollTide2008   No, it's a solid pink one.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few months back I bought two African tribal print sweaters, and it's finally cold enough to wear them. I just love them, so my print winter top plate is full.

Respected Contributor

Re: Bubble Gum Pink

[ Edited ]

Oh no! @ALRATIBA  Didn't you chew Double Bubble Bubble Gum as a kid?  It's never too late!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bubble.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A little brighter than Pepto Bismal.

Esteemed Contributor

@ThinkingOutLoud wrote:

I highly suggest people look into Dressing Your Truth before purchasing more clothes/makeup/accessories.

@ThinkingOutLoud 

OP's truth is that she wants something in Bubble Gum Pink.Smiley Wink

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett