Regular Contributor

Does anyone know what Renee G. will be offering on Monday??  I love her clothes!

Valued Contributor

Yes, I ordered it, but haven't received yet. It is a long open cardigan sweater with striping. It is lightweight. I ordered in the charcoal. 39.99

New Contributor

do you have an item number? - thanks

Valued Contributor

They don't allow us to pot items numbers, but I will post a picture. It has all 5 star reviews from people who have received it already!

Attitudes by Renee Open Front Cascade

New Contributor

thanks mtnbikegirl!

Respected Contributor

that is really pretty - what are the other colors?  Charcoal sounds nice Smiley Happy

If you can't fix what's broken, you'll go insane ~ Max
Look, I don’t like the taste of broccoli, but it doesn’t get tastier if you call it “Broccoli!”!
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. ~ Eames
Contributor

It looks very very long - does it come in a Petite?  I would probably purchase it if it were shorter.  I am only 5' tall Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Yellow, light-blue-lavender, beige-cream, pink, and the "graphite" which looks black and purple to me (or like that blue-black or gold-whte dress debacle.) Is it purple? I'd love to know.

Anyone know if the "graphite" is purple?

Regular Contributor

OK, here is my first post in the new format.  If this is too small--- I appologize Smiley Happy

Love Rene's clothes,  I would bet they have regular and petite sizes she normally covers everyone.

Also would like to say I appreciate the EZ pays offered during the month of June for TSV.  Wish they would do this every month.

Valued Contributor

Re: Women With Control TSV

[ Edited ]

I just received my graphite WWC TSV. It is not purple at all. It  is  a  very dark graphite. This is one beautiful "lightweight" sweater. I put a review in already. I called it "elegant" because it is such a luxe fabric. The fabric is so lighthweight, a bit like a gauze/net...it's hard to describe, but it's dressy. I love it. The stripes are barely noticeable, which I like. You have to see it, to understand what I mean-lol!

I am going to order it in blue iris. It is definitely not for warmth, more for covering your arms/shoulders in a sleeveless.

It is not too long. I am 5'5" and it comes a little past my hips.